MAC In the groove collection

I really want to try Chillin' cremesheen gloss! I think it would be really pretty on top of All Styled Up and Creme d' Nude l/s! I may just go ahead and order it :P

I bet that the MSFs are going to go first, esp. Petticoat. Lucky for my wallet that the MSFs look horrible on me!!! :lol:

They are so pretty in the pan, though...sigh...

I have Petticoat (got it from the previous collection a few years ago). Honestly, it's noting special. Mines has most of the pink in it though, so it's just like most of my blushes.

Ok, I ordered Stereo Rose and Petticoat and I just got home and saw Stereo Rose was cancelled. So I checked Nordies website again and it says it has a ship date of 7/30. So I ordered 2, hopefully this order won't be cancelled again!

Edit: I just checked my email, now it should be here by 8/12.

Last edited:
I just ordered Petticoat, Hang Loose Blush Duo and Chillin' Cremesheen! I needed a pinker MSF so glad I got Petticoat :smile:. I've been buying so much coral lately---need my pinks! :biggrin:

I'll probably B2M and get All Styled Up l/s or If it's pink... Dazzleglass Creme

^not anymore :sad:

you know, I saw it on Nordie's site, but I didn't want to pay $8 shipping for it. I don't really want it that bad, and after two bad experiences with Nordstroms and high demand MAC stuff (HK & Marine Life) I didnt want to just get ANOTHER cancelled notice. I'm going to just wait until Thur and go find it at a store or counter. If it's not there, then it's just not meant to be. hahah. this is a BIG step for me! I'm usually the first on the hype train. The reality is, I have a couple of MSF's already and don't really use them that much.