M&M Candy Battle

This is an old Craigslist post. I printed it out when I first read it maybe a year ago and have it on my fridge. It's the kind of off-kilter humor I love, and that my BF just scratches his head at.

"There can be only one." :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

My husbands fat commander when he was in Iraq really liked being gluttonous in every which way. One day Dh had to go into his office because he was getting a promotion counseling (standard) and he noticed his Cdr. with a 1 lb bag of skittles, separating them by color into individual piles. This was around 0830-0900.

Fast forward to the end of the business day (1630ish) and he had to go back...
all but one pile of colors was GONE. He ate them ALL in 8 hrs...

This is an old Craigslist post. I printed it out when I first read it maybe a year ago and have it on my fridge. It's the kind of off-kilter humor I love, and that my BF just scratches his head at.

"There can be only one." :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I laugh at the fact that it's written in a way you would expect to read about something serious... but it's candy!

OMG That is adorable! Ugh, I'm so jealous. My previous guy didn't do things like that for me!

I love eating M&M's when the chocolate inside is a little melted. I try to leave them out in the sun for a bit or put them in a hot place. Then when I eat them I crush them in my mouth so the chocolate explodes out.... I'm weird, I know! And I usually leave the blue and reds for last.

OMG my boyfriend and I literally live for those M&M moments. We call it the chocolate explosion infusion... for some reason. I'm so glad someone else appreciates that! :yahoo: