lvpiggy's collection - to be updated frequently, i hope!!

attachment.php

That is SOOOO BEAUTIFULLLL :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Suzie, goodmornin, Deborah1986 - thanks for the compliments! i'm still a total H newbie, so it's always a nice surprise when really active tpf'ers that i see everywhere on the forum come by my little collection thread :flowers::blush:

heh . . . ok, everyone promise not to laugh @ how scatterbrained i am . . . . i blame it on unusually long & painful working hours recently . . . . but erm . . . i realized i neglected to post a rather major acquisition from several months ago! :faint:

oh yes, i've asked myself various forms of "how could possibly forgotten to post THIS ONE, you moron?!?" but it remains a mystery to me as well! :confused1::shrugs:

without further ado,

Hermès 25cm rigide marron fonce lizard kelly w/PHW

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hermes Lizard Kellysm.jpg
    Hermes Lizard Kellysm.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 747
^ :drool:

Congrats!!! :tup:

Don't feel bad about forgetting to post it. If it makes you feel better about being "scatterbrained", I did somehing much much worse: left my work without my purse! And that was after setting the alarm and I couldn't get back in because my pass was in my purse... which was locked in back at work... ugh, that's a separate story!

heh . . . ok, everyone promise not to laugh @ how scatterbrained i am . . . . i blame it on unusually long & painful working hours recently . . . . but erm . . . i realized i neglected to post a rather major acquisition from several months ago! :faint:

oh yes, i've asked myself various forms of "how could possibly forgotten to post THIS ONE, you moron?!?" but it remains a mystery to me as well! :confused1::shrugs:

without further ado,

Hermès 25cm rigide marron fonce lizard kelly w/PHW

attachment.php

Whoa!! Beautiful!! :drool::drool: I love the kelly and I love the lizard - so double :drool:!!! Can I come over to your place in San Fran sometime and pet it?

I really do love lizard. I just got myself an H violet lizard agenda and I just can't stop touching it.

LanaThaSTAR, dreamdoll, Shopalicious - thanks for the compliments ladies! i love sharing my collection with fellow tpf enthusiasts!!
javaboo - yes, i could probably swing a 30 if i really wanted to, but in reality it just doesn't suit me. . . you can see here in this pic, when i carry the 25, it actually looks proportionally like when others carry their 30s . . .
attachment.php

goodmornin - you should totally bring your lizzies over for play dates! :P

spoiled_brat - hahaha . . . i want to hear this story! you'll have to enlighten us sometime! :yes: