lvpiggy's collection - to be updated frequently, i hope!!

Gorgeous LVs ! Is there any particular reason why you decided against Monogram or Damier ?

thanks! you know it's funny, i never classified myself as girl who favored a certain brand, until a few months ago when i took an inventory and realized how many LV's i have!! I think i never went with a monogram or damier b/c one of the things i love about buying and carrying designer bags is that bond you feel when you meet another girl with one . . . so it seems more like our little secret if someone runs up and says "omg i love your epi" or something b/c fewer people recognize it? plus i live near sf chinatown so everyone would just assume it was fake :sweatdrop:

i have to admit i've often been sorely tempted though, ESPECIALLY when the damier azur came out, it's TDF!! but then my coworker got the speedy i wanted to i felt bad to get the same one :crybaby:

Love the Sac de Nuit and L'Epanoui!

thanks! you picked out the two that i really couldn't afford when i bought them ;) but they're my babies now, can't imagine life without them!! hehe i brought the sac de nuit to motoGP last year, i think some of my fellow handbag addicts were ready to kill me!!

thanks for all the comments thus far . . . . i've got 2 new members of the family to introduce! :yahoo:

Salvatore Ferragamo:

Sartoria Ginger Satchel, Medium
Salvatore Ferragamo.JPG
Salvatore Ferragamo2.JPG

. . . .and the one I've been dreaming about since last year (well, ok, only since like Dec 2007 but still, last year) :drool:

Bottega Veneta:

*Crocodile* Shoulder Bag :heart:
BottegaVenetaCroc.JPG

I adore the flower detail on the chain handles!
BottegaVenetaCrocchain.JPG

I can't figure out if this bag has a name tho . . . . the SA told me there were only 2 delivered to the whole entire U.S., the one I bought and the one I originally saw in the Las Vegas location!!!

UWangel143 & sweetneet - thanks for the compliments! i really appreciate them :flowers: good to meet so many fellow bag lovers!

just went shopping on rodeo yesterday - wanted to share my new babies!

Chanel

Gold Jersey - Classic Flap

chanel flap 01.jpg.jpgchanel flap 02.jpg.jpgchanel flap 03.jpg.jpg

Khaki Metallic Leather - Credit Card Holder

chanel card case 01.jpg.jpgchanel card case 02.jpg.jpg