LV Tulum -- new monogram style

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I read from a Chinese purse forum that there'll be a new monogram style hitting the US stores around mid-April. It's called Tulum. The PM sells for about $980, whereas the GM $ 1260.

What do you think of the bag? I don't know anything about the dimensions of the bag though :sad:

010611780.jpg
  2. Looks like a bit of a Demi Lune. Hrmmm I like the wider strap, but it seems too hobo-y to me.

3. i like it.

4. Quite okay....but not a fan.

5. what is the address for the chinese purse forum.

6. i don't know how i feel about it. although u would love more shoulder bags from LV

7. I like it too and I haven't seen it before so thanks!:P V

8. i think it would look nice in damier.

9. Not so into the structured hobo look.

10. i like it, i think the hobo is something that was definately missing from the mono line.

11. i like the idea but i'm not in love.
    would be better with just a top zip (no flap/lock thing on the front) and a strap that ended at the top instead of running all the way down the side :noworry:

12. Its very cute. I like how it incorporates the style of the leather hobos with the classic monogram. Thanks for info!

13. From that picture...I think it's OK- I would give it a chance and would love to see more pix!

14. meh. not a fan. i don't like hobo/cresent shaped bags.

15. I don’t like the rounded bottom.:noworry:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice