LV Tulum -- new monogram style

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't like how it looks as a whole. Not sure if it's the strap or what.

2. OK looking.

3. i think it's different and rather unique but not a fan yet. Maybe I have to see it more.

4. I didn't like it when I saw it in the book and I don't like it now...It's not very sophisticated..and that hardware doesn't match Monogram..and they'll have a whole bunch of those, pochettes and all other hobo-y bags...I'm not sure but they'll have some very similar to those in damier too...

5. yeah too hobo-ish to me...hhaha not a fan.

6. I dont like it too much.

7. I think I'd have to see it for real before I make a final call on thumbs up or down. So far, it's kind of pointing downwards.

jewelbear likes this.
  8. it's an interesting style but like Ayla, I think I'll have to see it in person first to detemine my relationship with the bag (if I have one)

jewelbear likes this.
  9. Looks odd to me. Not liking the circular gold clasp thing. Reminds me of a nipple.

jewelbear likes this.
  10. Its so Marc Jacobs. U can find similiar one at its boutique !

11. I like the hobo idea but this is just weird looking...

12. I agree I have to see it IRL before I can decide if I like it or not.

13. Yeah! I want that too, pls!!!!:amuse:

14. I like it. Different. Cute!

15. oh yes , i saw this bag somewhere in the chinese magazine...they going to release them in Hong Kong and Japan in this mid/end April...they have a few more diffrent style too...look good !!!