LV Trunk...

I think having a LV trunk in your bedroom would be lovely and a bit different than having it as a coffee table in your living room. And even then it would depend how your room was arranged and decorated. I think they're lovely items and if my house wasn't tiny it would be great to have one. As it is, I want to get a jewelry case next year for weekend trips and storage.

i would so love a vintage trunk to use as furniture but that's never gonna happen ;) i sure do love looking at them online though. i've never seen one in person. :sad:

I would love a trunk to put on at the end of my bed. Honey it is not tacky. My home is contemporary/modern and even though the trunk looks more traditonal to me I would love it !!!

For travel I carry LV. I check Samsonite Someone told me expensive luggage Tumi Hartman LV always has a lot of hands in it.kwim!!!!

There is a possibility that the poster is taking a world cruise and wants to bring a trunk. And she wants that trunk to be LV. What else would she travel with?
I brought my little "trunk " - my azur boite flacons on a little cruise to Bermuda:

Attachments

• boiteLVoveringbox.JPG
    boiteLVoveringbox.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 159
I would love to have an LV trunk and would use it as furniture... probably end of the bed for extra blankets, pillows, etc. I don't see it as being much different than a child's toy chest. It's a great piece and can be incorporated into many different styles of decor.

I don't think it's tacky at all either! In fact, I think it's classy :tup:. I'm actually ordering one in black mc to put at the end of my bed soon (to store my bags in!). They said it's going to take 8 months or so for it to be made though so I won't be able to post pictures for awhile.

And gelbergirl, your boite flacons is stunning! The Azur looks so great on it.

If you considering getting a Bisten, it´s a great choise. It comes with a cover that protect your suitcase, and you can use the cover while you´re travelling. The suitcase will not be damaged! great choise!

The trunks are a little more expensive, I only know one price that's from the shoetrunk, the current price in Europe is € 29,600... So that's expensive if you ask me...

There is a possibility that the poster is taking a world cruise and wants to bring a trunk. And she wants that trunk to be LV. What else would she travel with?
I brought my little "trunk " - my azur boite flacons on a little cruise to Bermuda:

Beautiful! If I am ever in the position to take a cruise around the world, I should like to have a Bisten or three to take along with me. :smile:

I don't think it's tacky at all either! In fact, I think it's classy :tup:. I'm actually ordering one in black mc to put at the end of my bed soon (to store my bags in!). They said it's going to take 8 months or so for it to be made though so I won't be able to post pictures for awhile.

And gelbergirl, your boite flacons is stunning! The Azur looks so great on it.

I can not WAIT to see that!!! :drool: