LV Sunglasses are so f-ing hott

Jazz said:
So do I. I like LV for bags, Chanel for glasses / sunglasses, and Rolex for watches.

Yup, that's about right, I kinda don't like when companies expand into too many different things.....I see the need to compete, but.....I'm all for LV bags, Chanel sunglasses, and Rolex watches.....

Lola24 said:
Yup, that's about right, I kinda don't like when companies expand into too many different things.....I see the need to compete, but.....I'm all for LV bags, Chanel sunglasses, and Rolex watches.....

Same here actally..LV/Chanel for bags, Chanel/Gucci for sunglasses and Chopard for watches.

I'm not really into the LV sunglasses all that much. They just aren't "me," I guess.

Lvbabydoll said:
Same here actally..LV/Chanel for bags, Chanel/Gucci for sunglasses and Chopard for watches.
LOL...I was about to post the same thing.
I prefer Chopard for watches...although I don't own one yet.
We have a Chopard store here and I can't wait to get the Happy Sport...love their designs!

Lola: I tend to go for the non-trendy ones...or the ones that are not HOT :P We get the European styles here as well.

Jazz: Hey girl! :welcome:

Lvbabydoll said:

I'm not really into the LV sunglasses all that much. They just aren't "me," I guess.
Agree love chanel bags too and gucci sunglasses, don't get me wrong, LV sunglasses are beautiful, but.....just don't see the justification for the price and I love the many styles to choose from with Chanel and Gucci sunglasses, I also dabble in Oliver Peoples and Dior companies that have been doing sunglasses for a long time.....but maybe give me a few more years and I'll change my mind....

JoJo_LV_Lover said:

We have a Chopard store here and I can't wait to get the Happy Sport...love their designs!

Lola: I tend to go for the non-trendy ones...or the ones that are not HOT :P We get the European styles here as well.

Yeah, it's funny with me, I go to my optical store and ask them to order something for me, then they get them in and are like "why didn't we order this???" it's kinda funny so I tend to get styles that just aren't as mainstreamed, but, if there's a style that I love that a lot of peple have to than oh well, I may stil get them, but maybe in a color you don't see a lot......try to be a little unique.....

JoJo_LV_Lover said:

[/
FONT]

Oooooooooo, Chopard watches, beautiful too!!! I just want to get my classic Rolex first, according to my husband this year!!!! Then maybe get into a really pretty watch like a Chopard, oh how pretty and classic they are though! I love my diamond Tag though (and it's part of the LV group now...) I will never get rid of it.