LV Store in Paris

Hi, I'm traveling to Pais next week I want to purchase a corail Neverfull is there any way to check which store may have stock before I leave.

Thank you :smile:

The flagship boutique at Champ Elysees has good inventory, you should try there first. Even if you dont score anything from there, the boutique itself is worth going in.

I am going to Paris in july and want to pick up a customized lv bag then. As i will be there only for 2 days, I am hoping to order it online and pick it up when I am there. Anybody knows if I will be eligible for vat rebate? Also as I am tagging along my husband's biz trip, i will be going to London, Paris, london, holland, London then hong Kong... any ideas how the vat thing will work? Thanks in advance!

You cannot USE the bag before you get on the plane home if you want to get the VAT back. You have to show the sales associate your passport in the store, and they will give you a form to get stamped at the airport. The VAT official will only stamp your paper if the items are unopened and unused and clearly still new. If you show up using your new purse, they will not stamp the form. Then you can either put it in the box for slower processing, or bring it to the cash lane, and they will take a percentage of your refund, but give you cash right away.

There is a museum on the top floor of LV on the Champs Elysees. There is a door to the north of the main entrance.

You cannot USE the bag before you get on the plane home if you want to get the VAT back. You have to show the sales associate your passport in the store, and they will give you a form to get stamped at the airport. The VAT official will only stamp your paper if the items are unopened and unused and clearly still new. If you show up using your new purse, they will not stamp the form. Then you can either put it in the box for slower processing, or bring it to the cash lane, and they will take a percentage of your refund, but give you cash right away.

There is a museum on the top floor of LV on the Champs Elysees. There is a door to the north of the main entrance.

I use bags before I leave the country. I have never had a problem.