LV Speedy or Chanel cambon bowler??

I know this is a LV group and I am absoutely in LOVE with LV! I would have to choose Chanel because I am so tired of the speedy, unless it was multicolor or some other style besides mono or damier... they are sooooooo 2 months ago lol

I disagree. The Chanel Cambon will be far outdated before Mono or damier, and perhaps it is already outdated. I definitely prefer the speedy over the cambon which has been out for like 2 years already. Now if we're talking about a Chanel classic like the 2.55 flap then totally go for the Chanel :drool:
Both mono and damier are timeless, there is no "2 months ago" for a classic that was even carried by Audrey Hepburn.

Yes, The Chanel Cambon Line is Limited. I recently went to Chanel and didn't even see any Cambon Bags anymore.

:cursing: There were quite a few cambons at the boutique when I went for the first time on Saturday. Is the line already discontinued?

What exactly distinguishes a cambon anyway? The 2 big c's on the side?

Here is the Chanel bowler I'm thinking of getting!
Pic is taken from ebay member
s.gif
rnr2lake

I think the Chanel retails for brand new around $1300, but if I get it on ebay second hand, around $700

Chanel, defiantely. I think it's classier than Mono Speedy which I find a bit too casual for my taste. Unless you want to go for the casual look.