LV Speedy or Chanel cambon bowler??

1. I am so torn. I want to get a new handbag that is smaller than the usual large tote I carry around but I can't decide between these two! I either want to go with the Mono Speedy 30 or the Chanel cambon bowler (black on black patent) with the fushia colour inside. I love them both! Help me choose!

2. Any pix of the chanel? How much is the price difference?

3. between the two, i'd choose chanel

4. I prefer the speedy over the cambon line.

5. Sorry, but I am partial to the speedy.....soooo..speedy, speedy, speedy.lol

6. I'd definitely go for the Chanel.

7. I know this is a LV group and I am absoutely in LOVE with LV! I would have to choose Chanel because I am so tired of the speedy, unless it was multicolor or some other style besides mono or damier... they are sooooooo 2 months ago lol

8. LV Speedy no contest!!!

9. show us a pics of the cambon bowler! as much as i love LV and speedies, i'd go for something different, and if price wasn't an issue go for the chanel =)

10. Here is the Chanel bowler I'm thinking of getting!
    Pic is taken from eBay member [​IMG]rnr2lake

I think the Chanel retails for brand new around $1300, but if I get it on eBay second hand, around $700

chanel cambon.jpg
  11. It looks very nice. As much as I like LV, speedy is really too common these days. How sturdy is the Chanel leather?

12. I know that you have to be very careful taking care of this bag, because it is made of either lambskin or calfskin (not sure which) but it's not a throw-around everyday bag.

13. I believe Chanel uses lambskin for cambon...

CHANEL!!!

be different lol!

14. yup, I know this is LV forum...but go for the bowler...I love the patent on lambskin. do they make it in caviar leather so it's more resistant to scratches?

15. LOL I am leaning towards the Chanel but the Speedy seems like such a classic that everyone should have! But Chanel...so beautiful hehe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice