LV Sighting on the Venice Canal Lol

Hehe thanks! Coffee tastes better in Venice for some reason :smile:

Oh my did you go up all 3 floors? The store is set up a bit odd - they have a mix of items on the main floor, then a very small staircase on the side which takes you up to what I would think is the main merchandise floor with bags, accessories, and shoes, then if I remember correctly, more things on the 3rd floor maybe mens items luggage or rtw .. not sure I went up there - I would have missed the additional floors if I didn't ask "do you have the Mirage Bandeau?" and they sent me up stairs to look - It didn't seem so tiny to me, but maybe thats because we only have an LV counter in a department store at home lol -- good thing I went the first night we arrived, it was closed the next day for new merchandise arrival -- too bad we were gone before I could see what all arrived Lol.

I've been there like 2 years ago, so maybe they changed something. I explored two floors:graucho: Thanks for info! Which LV in Rome you vistited? Via Condotti? I've bought there my first LV...damier cles;)

Hi Vista! :coolpics:
Isn't Venezia great? I live at about 60 kilometres from Venezia and I love it! And what about the Venezia LV store? I love it, I got my Lockit there!
BTW, I have to correct you..the right word is not "vapareto" (as you wrote), but "vaporetto". :P

Hi Vista! :coolpics:
Isn't Venezia great? I live at about 60 kilometres from Venezia and I love it! And what about the Venezia LV store? I love it, I got my Lockit there!
BTW, I have to correct you..the right word is not "vapareto" (as you wrote), but "vaporetto". :P

They were great at the Venice store :smile: such a wonderful place to visit! .. thank you for the correction! Never had to write it before lol Venezia is absolutely great :smile: maybe a future spot for an international LV meet!