LV shoulder bags or LV hand held...

I love the way girls look with hand-held.... but for me, the shoulder is so much easier when you are running around with two small kids, school, work, gym classes. I do love my hand-held but it is not as practical!

I'm pretty much torn up over this...I like the shoulder bags for their leaving me handsfree...especially when I have to carry my kids...but I do love the handhelds for their lovely designs and style...I guess shoulder bags for now 'cos I'm pretty sick of my kids vying for space on my arms with my speedy...

I prefer shoulder bags. I go shopping a lot, as I'm sure most of you ladies do, and I need both hands to shop! :smile: Even putting the speedy on my wrist or arm, gets kinda heavy and in the way.

i like handheld bags if I am by myself. If I have my kids I use a shoulder bag...and if I have to cary the diaper bag, pochette size or just a little bigger. I have this fear that I would put my purse down to run after my kids and forget about it. LoL

I prefer shoulder bags. I go shopping a lot, as I'm sure most of you ladies do, and I need both hands to shop! :smile: Even putting the speedy on my wrist or arm, gets kinda heavy and in the way.

I agree shopping doing the groceries etc..with my speedy is ackward and it gets in the way. Now my speedy is great for weekends where I do not have to carry other stuff...:yes:

hmm... interesting topic! Out of all my bags the only one that isn't a shoulder bag (or at least can't be used as one) is my papillon 26. But I still love it and put I use it often enough in my bag rotation. However, I find that I hold a lot of these shoulder bags as if I was holding a hand-held. I guess this is because it turns out a lot of my bags are medium sized so they go well over the shoulder, on the crook of my arm, or in my hand! Although really I think only my one gucci is really "convertible" in the sense that it actually has short handles and a longer strap at the same time so you can wear it either way.

I have two handheld bags to add to my collection later this month and one of them is DEFINITELY not wearable on the shoulder (a speedy!! YAY!!! It'll be my first one!) so I DEFINITELY hope that I'm not one of those "shoulder bag only" girls or else I'm in trouble!

hmm.. or if it turns out that I fall in love with handhelds and become obsessed.. that's gonna be trouble for my wallet!