LV Resellers.... Japan?

I have ordered over two dozen from various Japanese sellers, including next innovation and have only twice been underwhelmed by what arrived. The other 30 or so have met or exceeded my expectations, some by a lot. They tend to be pickier and more honest about flaws than American sellers and will respond to any specific inquiries pretty fast considering the time difference. Also, my bags from Japan tend to arrive faster than bags sent to me from other locations in the US...DHL is AWESOME!

The only fakes I have ever received (3 in total) all came from American sellers. A Japanese reseller can and will lose their license if they are caught selling a fake.

All told, I choose Japanese sellers primarily due to my past experiences. Just make sure they have a 99%+ rating from a good number of customers, remembering that most people who have a good experience don’t bother to rate and those that don’t almost always do rate. :smile:

A lot of people on here have bought from Japanese resellers. I just wrote about my great experience with appleproject (eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Apple-Project-Boutique), who've been mentioned a few times in this forum. I thought their prices were more than fair and the shipping time was reasonable. What I like about Japanese resellers is that they will often exaggerate the flaws of the bag so you'll usually be pleasantly surprised once you receive it in the mail. In fact, I was so impressed with what I got, I'm considering buying from them to get gifts for family and friends.

I really don't think you can go wrong with any of them, just make sure you get your items authenticated if you're unsure of authenticity and that nearly all of these resellers will declare the full value of the merchandise bought. I haven't been dinged by customs, but I've heard of others who have, including US buyers if their item is really pricey (typically $1000+). The list of authentic resellers in the sticky section lists tons of Japanese sellers who are reliable. Hope that helps.
I actually agree! Although I haven't made a purchase yet there are a lot of Japanese sellers that guarantee you can return it - regardless - but definitely if you find it to be fake! And many are registered with business associations, etc so they're held to standards & are actual businesses.

Apple Project happens to be one I frequent, esp. looking for good auction deals (my issue is I always 4get 2 pay attn & have missed out on some awesome deals:facepalm: ) Good selection & prices! Prompt responses to any questions, good return policy ... and just from looking at the pics you can totally tell that they grade the bag much worse than it actually is.

Just read the full description when looking at Japanese resellers & it will usually tell you much more about the store. I was way skeptical at first but they seem legit!

Reactions: BowieFan1971
I just took my first plunge in buying from Japanese sellers (boom2hanten) on Ebay with a monogram bucket pouch (155$us). My recently bought bucket pm in DE has the chain, but the pouch is missing. So now I have one. I will also use it with my Vivacite gm because of the key ring in that bag also. Can't wait to receive it! :rolleyes:
UPDATE: had To pay duty fees of 68$CAN. So that can be a turn off for me in the future as I am on a strict budget :tdown:

I am in QC. But I would have prefered to pay less than 250$ total for a bucket pm pouch.
I saw on the DHL item description that it's written "shoulder strap ". I really hope now they did not send me the wrong item...
Update: good item received! Exactly as described. The inside is sticky and peeling, but it seems almost done, and the zipper is not running smoothly. @BowieFan1971 I think you know what to do. Can you please tell me? The outside canvas is still very nice for this age20210617_211205.jpg20210617_211205.jpg20210617_211212.jpg

Update: good item received! Exactly as described. The inside is sticky and peeling, but it seems almost done, and the zipper is not running smoothly. @BowieFan1971 I think you know what to do. Can you please tell me? The outside canvas is still very nice for this ageView attachment 5113222View attachment 5113222View attachment 5113223
Simple Green diluted with water, use a cotton ball to wet the sticky stuff, wait a few seconds for it to soak in and peel the coating off. Let it air dry. Make sure to cover the leather tab with painters tape to keep it from getting saturated or the leather will darken. ArmourAll spray works great on the canvas to bring the shine back and make the pattern pop. Rubbing some wax paper over the zipper will make it run smoothly again.

Reactions: Veroyoga
Simple Green diluted with water, use a cotton ball to wet the sticky stuff, wait a few seconds for it to soak in and peel the coating off. Let it air dry. Make sure to cover the leather tab with painters tape to keep it from getting saturated or the leather will darken. ArmourAll spray works great on the canvas to bring the shine back and make the pattern pop. Rubbing some wax paper over the zipper will make it run smoothly again.
Wow! Thank you! You are a good source of tips and tricks! Someone just told me about baby powder to remove stickiness inside. I don't know what simple green is but I will ask Google