LV Related: Carol @ MyPoupette

nastasja

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
I guess she's leaving. If anyone has ever used her authentication services, then maybe you'd be interested in reading this email:

My new email address effective immediately is [email protected], with an alternative email being [email protected]. I can no longer be reached at [email protected].

I have started a new website called www.caroldiva.com. This site is in its infancy. I will be polishing www.caroldiva.com as I learn more about building websites. For right now, it serves my needs by giving me my own small corner of the internet.

My ultimate goal is a simple to navigate website where people can go to get personalized attention with their Louis Vuitton questions, receive timely help with email authentications, and if needed, formal letters stating non-authenticity to be submitted with fraud claims to PayPal, eBay, U.S.P.S. (mail fraud claims), credit card companies, and insurance companies.

I have so enjoyed our emails, and hope to hear from you in the future!

Best regards,
Carol
[email protected]

i think mypoupette is a waste of time/money/energy. If you are so concerned with an item being authentic, why not simply order it from elux or a verified lv reseller? I am so bitter with the whole ebay thing, and I would think that if I was going to trust in someone to send my bag for 'authentication' they would at least be somewhat affiliated with LV or at the very least have a decent looking and updated website.

IMO.

monablu said:
i think mypoupette is a waste of time/money/energy. If you are so concerned with an item being authentic, why not simply order it from elux or a verified lv reseller? I am so bitter with the whole ebay thing, and I would think that if I was going to trust in someone to send my bag for 'authentication' they would at least be somewhat affiliated with LV or at the very least have a decent looking and updated website.

IMO.

Yes I agree. Also why pay to get an item authenticated when you can come to a board like this and get FREE opinions arrrgghh :mad: