LV prices

supersaucy said:
Huh, it makes me wonder .. we make a huge outcry about Coach raising their prices, but with LV we just complain but continue to buy. Both kinda tick me off; it's still the same bag!

Louis Vuitton doesn't make any claim to filling the afforable luxury market, but Coach does, even the CEO of Coach Lew Frankford makes statements claiming such a thing (here's a boring article about it - http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/04_13/b3876122.htm)

Yeah I suppose LV is a Luxury after all that's why the price keep going higher, but it is so sad that there are way too many fakes out there. So it makes the people who buying the real ones mad.

Pnay71 said:
I was told yesterday by the SA at LV that the prices are going up on Wednesday, 29 Feb. She said that the price increase varies depending on the style. And get this, the price will increase between 10-15%. A bit much, don't you think?

I just checked my calendar and there isn't a leap year. So did you mean Wed, March 1st or Tues, Feb 28?

I think the 10-15% increase is quite excessive. I think 5% is the usual for LV price hikes. Well, I guess we will find out soon.

baglady said:
I just checked my calendar and there isn't a leap year. So did you mean Wed, March 1st or Tues, Feb 28?

I think the 10-15% increase is quite excessive. I think 5% is the usual for LV price hikes. Well, I guess we will find out soon.

Opppsss...you're right! Wednesday is March 1. So yeah, March 1 would be the day! I didn't even look at the calendar. Sorry! :shame:

That was the price increase that the SA (Nhu) told me. Hopefully, it's lower than that. Maybe she just wants me to panic and buy something. LOL

Pnay71 said:
Opppsss...you're right! Wednesday is March 1. So yeah, March 1 would be the day! I didn't even look at the calendar. Sorry! :shame:

That was the price increase that the SA (Nhu) told me. Hopefully, it's lower than that. Maybe she just wants me to panic and buy something. LOL

Is it working? :lol: Because I'm panicking right now...

Pnay71 said:

I made a big boo-boo. The increase is even sooner. Jewelbear is right! The increase in effective on Feb. 22!! Sorry everyone...been working too hard I've forgotten dates/days already. :shame:

I asked again and was told that it is on SELECT items only!! I guess that's a good news.:biggrin: