LV prices in the Philippines

Sa button sis no issues din? Db covered leather un button part? Thanks!
None so far.[emoji4] I think they still sell the brass button naman if you're worried about the leather button wearing, you can go for that. But overtime, the gold coating still wears talaga. I've had my emilie wallet for almost 4 yrs now and the gold coating wore off in the middle part, it's inevitable naman... Although you can have it replaced naman when that time comes. [emoji4]

Follow me on instagram and subscribe to my youtube channel at purseonalobsession

Reactions: CSG
None so far.[emoji4] I think they still sell the brass button naman if you're worried about the leather button wearing, you can go for that. But overtime, the gold coating still wears talaga. I've had my emilie wallet for almost 4 yrs now and the gold coating wore off in the middle part, it's inevitable naman... Although you can have it replaced naman when that time comes. [emoji4]

Follow me on instagram and subscribe to my youtube channel at purseonalobsession

Thank you sis! :smile:

Everytime I want to know the price of an LV here, I checked their online store in US then times 51 or 52 pesos (for now). Or call their local hotline to verify price and availability. They are very very polite, kahit gaano pa kadami itanong mo. [emoji4] The last time I called, last month, that's when I knew that there's also a new branch in Solaire. They informed me that my chosen bag is also available there and fortunately my SA is temporarily there as well. Happy kiddo again. [emoji23]

Reactions: missphilippa