LV prices in the Philippines

I think you can pay a deposit of 50% in GB or Solaire to jump ahead of the waitlist. Or you can do what I did and just get a MWT version. If you don’t mind, can you share the name of the IG seller and pics of the super fake? I would like to more aware how good (or not) these super fakes look compared to authentic pieces.

Got my refund. Her IG is adriannasluxurybags

Got my refund. Her IG is adriannasluxurybags

And also, got a new LV PSM from @joyscloset_by_eilene. Fairly priced and authentic. Others are selling at 118k slightly used condition 2017 stamp code, others at 128k, 138k, there’s also 125k preorder. Got mine for 122k brandnew completele with receipt. She also shop for Heart E, DJ Chacha and other celebrities so she’s credible.

Price list of their classic canvas as of today: :tdown:
Speedy 30 - 60,000
Speedy 30 B - 78,000
Neverfull MM - 74,500
Delightful - 81,000
Iena - 81,000
Neo Noe - 85,500
Alma BB - 68,500
Alma PM - 86,500
Favorite MM - 59,000
Turenne MM - 96,500
Sienna MM - 96,500
Artsy - 112,000
Card Holder - 10,500
Key Pouch Cles - 10,500
Clemence Wallet - 27,000
Pochette Accessories - 30,000
Mini pochette - 16,800

Oh my, it’s my first post. Gosh. Wala palang laman yung reply ko.

I wanted to ask did they increase their rates from March? I bought my first LV in Paris in the champs store, it was a josephine wallet and I fell in love with it. I am now planning to buy a Speedy 30 but still contemplating a lot on it.

Also, the red button on my wallet has already faded. Do they fix that in the LV store? I am from Cebu and I have a trip to Manila and HK in the next few months so I am looking at all the options available. I want to buy from IG but I remember the feeling of buying one from the store and having to smell the leather and it was fascinating. Sorry ang daming tanong. Hope any of you could help out.

I wanted to ask did they increase their rates from March? I bought my first LV in Paris in the champs store, it was a josephine wallet and I fell in love with it. I am now planning to buy a Speedy 30 but still contemplating a lot on it.

Also, the red button on my wallet has already faded. Do they fix that in the LV store? I am from Cebu and I have a trip to Manila and HK in the next few months so I am looking at all the options available. I want to buy from IG but I remember the feeling of buying one from the store and having to smell the leather and it was fascinating. Sorry ang daming tanong. Hope any of you could help out.
Hi! I just bought a wallet in LV Solaire last October and asked the price of some of the pieces. From what I can remember, di naman nagbago yung price ng Favorite and Pochette Accessoires so mukhang di oa nag-increase? I just don't know about the other items.

And yes, LV here do repairs but like any other LV store, medyo maghihintay ka nga lang. I had my Agenda PM's button replaced in LV Greenbelt and I waited for less than a month.

Manila and HK prices are almost the same. Di nagkakalayo. The best talaga price sa Europe, may tax refund pa! :smile:

Just want to ask if any of you know how much (estimate) to change all the vachetta of an LV bag? Planning to repair my vintage LV Gibeciere MM but I don't have any idea how much would it cost me. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20181126_203653.png
    20181126_203653.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 539

They can repair your wallet if you bring it to LV Greenbelt. It just may take a couple of months since they will need to send it to a repair center in Singapore or Hong Kong.

Yes buying in store is much much better, you can see all the available bags and choose from there! Plus you can check out all the other eye candies in the store.

Reactions: shazzy quijano