LV Pre-Fall 2019

No thanks, not for me, and yes to bird lady comment. Totally

It’s basically 4 products in one since all items can be detached from the strap.

A) a big sporty LV strap probably good as an alternate on a keepall B type bag.

B) round coin purse with a clip

C) mini pochette accessoires

D) pochette accessoires

And those who don’t want all 4 will be selling off what they don’t want as was suggested previously in this thread. I predict a very big hit actually.

Reactions: 2gr8
It’s basically 4 products in one since all items can be detached from the strap.

D) pochette accessoires

And those who don’t want all 4 will be selling off what they don’t want as was suggested previously in this thread. I predict a very big hit actually.
Yea, it’s good LV caters for all, and there is always something for all of us!! I’m just glad my wallet will be safe on this one,... especially since I’m still deciding which bag I’m going to purchase soon, lol, and I’m also eyeing the geant pieces, so any collection that I don’t like is a plus hahahah coz there’s always plenty I do like. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Fernsmum and kbell
It looks like you can detach all of them though - so you don’t necessarily need to wear them all together. It’s like they bundled the “most wanted” for what I’m guessing will be a premium price.
It would be a shame if they won´t sell the items seperately anymore, but that product bundling is of course more profitable for them :doh:.

Reactions: kbell
This is where all the mono pochette accessories have gone! Lol

IG photo credit to dlouisvdotcom

View attachment 4384809
This is outrageous! :biggrin: But then reading it says there are 2 sets in the photo. :biggrin:

Hmm. I should try connecting my mini and regular pouchettes and see what I can come up with. :lol: Too bad my round coin purse doesn’t have a hook. (Wonder if I could somehow attach one). Sheesh I’ll be saving a lot of money with my own contraption. :lol:

I should’ve bought the men’s round pouch/charm when I had a chance; it comes with a clip.

Last edited:
This is where all the mono pochette accessories have gone! Lol

IG photo credit to dlouisvdotcom

View attachment 4384809
I mean there’s definitely a market for this bag:
IMG_2390.JPG
I wonder if we’ll see any other combos like a NF-Speedy-Alma or a Pochette Métis/Palm Springs Mini Duo (definitely being sarcastic but also imagine the nightmare of alignment/cracking/glazing issues)

I’m also low key waiting for someone here to create a thread where everyone will proceed to post pictures of all their bags and/or SLGs connected [emoji23]

Last edited:

D) pochette accessoires

Or I'll just be ghetto fabulous and make my own by clipping all of my LVs together.

Reactions: Bichita