Lv palm springs mini backpack a classic?

Shan29

Nov 12, 2014
Hi! Sorry am pretty new to lv. Usually at the Chanel side. But i cannot get my mind of this bag. I did a quick search and found various threads with short discussion on this item.

Just wondering, would you all consider this a timeless classic? I don't really wanna buy one and then after the backpack phase goes out, look silly carrying it[emoji37] also, any pros and cons of this bag so far? Is it worry-free?

Thanks!!

Reactions: chanel79
Hi! Sorry am pretty new to lv. Usually at the Chanel side. But i cannot get my mind of this bag. I did a quick search and found various threads with short discussion on this item.

Just wondering, would you all consider this a timeless classic? I don't really wanna buy one and then after the backpack phase goes out, look silly carrying it[emoji37] also, any pros and cons of this bag so far? Is it worry-free?

Thanks!!

This bag is only a few months old so I wouldn't call it a "classic." But since it comes in classic monogram canvas, I think the look will remain relevant... even if the backpack trend goes away.

Reactions: Jellybean111
Personally I feel the backpack phase is just that... a phase. I wouldn't consider it to become a classic. I remember the backpacks being a phase a number of years ago and it seems it's time has come again. It will be interesting to see how long it lasts this time around.

I got an LV backpack 8 years ago and I still use it to this day. I consider it to be classic, although some may disagree. It still gets a ton of compliments and I think it's handy! I would go for it, especially since backpacks and LV are both here to stay for a while

Hii thanks all for the response[emoji16] i was nv a fan of monogram but somehow the design sits really well for this lil bag. I saw the reviews on Youtube and seems like a great travel bag! I guess i will pop by a boutique tmr and see how long the preorder will take[emoji38]

Backpacks will always be classic. Mini backpacks will go in and out of fashion like most everything else. But I agree with others who said if you love, get it.

Hii thanks all for the response[emoji16] i was nv a fan of monogram but somehow the design sits really well for this lil bag. I saw the reviews on Youtube and seems like a great travel bag! I guess i will pop by a boutique tmr and see how long the preorder will take[emoji38]
Yep, do go in and try it out for yourself. I have one and I absolutely love it. I was wearing it out all day yesterday shopping, and it's such a cute bag. I always get lots of stares when I wear it, (in a good day), and even when I went into prada the SA was staring at it, and even asked me how much it was coz it was so cute and trendy. She couldn't stop staring at it.

As for fashion, I think there will always be a spot for it. It's like the bucket bags, or the crossbody bags. It's s unique style on its own, and will always be there somewhere. Bottom line, I reckon is to use what you love, and more importantly, enjoy it.