Lv palm springs mini backpack a classic?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! Sorry am pretty new to lv. Usually at the Chanel side. But i cannot get my mind of this bag. I did a quick search and found various threads with short discussion on this item.

Just wondering, would you all consider this a timeless classic? I don't really wanna buy one and then after the backpack phase goes out, look silly carrying it[emoji37] also, any pros and cons of this bag so far? Is it worry-free?

Thanks!!

chanel79 likes this.
  2. This bag is only a few months old so I wouldn't call it a "classic." But since it comes in classic monogram canvas, I think the look will remain relevant... even if the backpack trend goes away.

3. I don't think you need worry about this going out of style! Backpacks have been around forever and so has LV canvas. I say go for it and enjoy.

4. Personally I feel the backpack phase is just that... a phase. I wouldn't consider it to become a classic. I remember the backpacks being a phase a number of years ago and it seems it's time has come again. It will be interesting to see how long it lasts this time around.

5. I don't think it would be come a classic. But if you like it-really want it, I would just get it. Life is just short to worry about if things is classic or not.

chanel79 likes this.
  6. I got an LV backpack 8 years ago and I still use it to this day. I consider it to be classic, although some may disagree. It still gets a ton of compliments and I think it's handy! I would go for it, especially since backpacks and LV are both here to stay for a while

7. Hii thanks all for the response[emoji16] i was nv a fan of monogram but somehow the design sits really well for this lil bag. I saw the reviews on Youtube and seems like a great travel bag! I guess i will pop by a boutique tmr and see how long the preorder will take[emoji38]

8. Backpacks will always be classic. Mini backpacks will go in and out of fashion like most everything else. But I agree with others who said if you love, get it.

9. I love the mini backpack, but the mini things and Nano size bags will go "out" someday.

10. Yep, do go in and try it out for yourself. I have one and I absolutely love it. I was wearing it out all day yesterday shopping, and it's such a cute bag. I always get lots of stares when I wear it, (in a good day), and even when I went into prada the SA was staring at it, and even asked me how much it was coz it was so cute and trendy. She couldn't stop staring at it.

As for fashion, I think there will always be a spot for it. It's like the bucket bags, or the crossbody bags. It's s unique style on its own, and will always be there somewhere. Bottom line, I reckon is to use what you love, and more importantly, enjoy it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice