LV news: MC Pegase this fall!

^ the MC one! :drool: I've wanted one for so long but couldn't SO. But it needs to be a 60 for me the 50 is just too small
I think it is made to order, I can't wait to find out more info on these babies.

yes an MC pegase will be beautiful. I wish the pegase's were bigger...they all seem to be too small. And Imagine checking them in...unless I get my own jet, I dont think I will be buying one lol
:P

go back a few pages socialite and find it, i swear its posted on here, but i thoguht it was framboise? any ways. I would TOTALLY buy a pegase. I have stopped myself 94879 times from doing so though. I remember flying to boston thinking damn, i could have bought a pegase, there is plenty of room on the floor in front of me to put it there.. well that was because I was in the emergency exit asile with more room lol! otherwise Idk if if it would fit above me and if I could bring that and a keepall with me as my carryon.

I still want one though!

yes an MC pegase will be beautiful. I wish the pegase's were bigger...they all seem to be too small. And Imagine checking them in...unless I get my own jet, I dont think I will be buying one lol
:P

I think the 60's perfect it's actually very deceiving as to what they fit. the next size up is really heavy empty so I don't really think it's that good for travel as it eats up alot of your allowed weight (unless your not bothered about excess fees) I pack for 2 weeks with a pegase 60 & keepall 55 and I still have way too much stuff and I always check it they still look great. Oh and they are an absolute dream to move you can pull it with one little finger even when full they are that smooth

This is my last post dwelling on this fuchsia piece of heaven, then I promise I'm done! lol... but I found the photo I saved of it on auction. Seller-if you are on tPF- I LOVED your bag!! lol

verniskeepallfuchsia1.jpg

I :heart: the mercer

hey everyone, I tried to contact my local store to see if a waiting list has started for the MC pegase, they are not open yet so I will try back. So I contacted eluxury and this is the e-mail I got back.

Thank you for your interest in eLUXURY and Louis Vuitton products. I am happy to
assist you.

We are pleased to offer a wide selection of Louis Vuitton products on our web
site. However, at this time, our selection does not include the Monogram
Multicolore Pegase Luggage. Unfortunately, this is a not a piece that Louis
Vuitton will be producing. They will be the Multicolore Marilyn Trunk that will
be launched during the Fall, and can only be purchased at the Louis Vuitton
stores. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

You may wish to visit a Louis Vuitton boutique or call their Customer Relations
line at 1-866-884-8866 for more information regarding this item's availability
nationwide. A list of Louis Vuitton boutiques may be found on their website at
www.vuitton.com.

If I may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Gloria
eLUXURY Customer Service ??????? so its not being made?