LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

Hello!
I just got my Palm Springs Mini that I ordered through the website. I noticed that you could see the fold of the canvas by the zipper. Is this normal? Date code TX0210. Overall, does the bag look okay? Thanks!View attachment 4652767View attachment 4652768View attachment 4652764 View attachment 4652765 View attachment 4652766 View attachment 4652763

Mine is the same and I got mine through the store. I think they literally still use the old design and just modify it by sewing the zipper flap under. That’s what it looks like to me!

I only have the old version (purchased it back in 2016) so probably can't comment much on the fold by the zipper. Am I the only person who never had issue with the zipper on the old version? Mine seems to be working smoothly since day one and was surprised to see so many people were having issues with the zipper.

I only have the old version (purchased it back in 2016) so probably can't comment much on the fold by the zipper. Am I the only person who never had issue with the zipper on the old version? Mine seems to be working smoothly since day one and was surprised to see so many people were having issues with the zipper.

I got mine last year for Valentine’s Day. I haven’t had any issues with the zipper either. I did take some wax paper to make it zip smoother though and I hooked a chain to the zipper pulls so that probably helps, too. But I actually like the concealed zipper and the fact that it’s less accessible to open for thieves especially when worn as a backpack.

I got mine last year for Valentine’s Day. I haven’t had any issues with the zipper either. I did take some wax paper to make it zip smoother though and I hooked a chain to the zipper pulls so that probably helps, too. But I actually like the concealed zipper and the fact that it’s less accessible to open for thieves especially when worn as a backpack.

I also prefer the concealed zipper! It's my go-to bag whenever I travel - I tend to wear it crossbody. I don't have anything hook to the zipper as I never struggle to use it but would love to add the palm spring bear bag charm to it! :P

I was looking for the bag in Brussels and Luxembourg in early Jan, but both stores were out of stock..Luckily, I found it at a store in Hong Kong 2 weeks ago and they said they got few stocks back before Lunar New Year. However, I have a question about the serial number. The bag was made in Spain and the code is CA0203... I’m so confused even I got it from the store...

I was looking for the bag in Brussels and Luxembourg in early Jan, but both stores were out of stock..Luckily, I found it at a store in Hong Kong 2 weeks ago and they said they got few stocks back before Lunar New Year. However, I have a question about the serial number. The bag was made in Spain and the code is CA0203... I’m so confused even I got it from the store...

That date code is weird but if you bought it from the store it should be fine. But maybe check with the CA you purchase from and ask them about what they think about the date code?

Reactions: dodolovesbag

I could be wrong but the date code doesn't make sense for the year the bag is made...I wonder if someone returned a fake to the store and they just put it back into the drawer and attempt to sell it to the next customer without further examining it first. HK gets a lot of good fakes floating around...

From Yoogi’s Closet

There is something wrong based on this with your date code
But I don’t know u need to talk to your CA

Attachments

• DDE5A999-E226-484E-B615-6705E5E1F762.png
    DDE5A999-E226-484E-B615-6705E5E1F762.png
    354.3 KB · Views: 590
  • F6A1613B-3828-4A8F-86A4-943B65A7B872.png
    F6A1613B-3828-4A8F-86A4-943B65A7B872.png
    398 KB · Views: 582
Reactions: dodolovesbag
I would be careful carrying it that way. That's how I used to carry it and the tabs started to come out and fray where they're attached to the bag.

Thank you for the warning

I am wary of premature leather and all sorts of fraying so I am using it as intended for now

Everyone be careful
There are disclaimers on how you use the strap outside if intended

Anyone have any issues with PSM top handle? The front of my bag at the two corners where it bends I noticed they are starting to crack. I’ve never carried my bag by the top handle and if I do it’s just to pick it up and pick it up by the longer strap to use. I barley carry anything in it. A card case, my car keys and some lip stuff. It’s the older model. 2016 is the year. I haven’t used the bag much at all so I don’t even have issues with cracking and the zipper. The top handle is just ripping/cracking at the bends on only the front of the bag. It’s not bad but it’s beginning. Is this wear and tear or should I drive over an hour to get it looked at? I’m not persistent so if they say it’s wear and tear I’d say ok and go about my day :/

Anyone have any issues with PSM top handle? The front of my bag at the two corners where it bends I noticed they are starting to crack. I’ve never carried my bag by the top handle and if I do it’s just to pick it up and pick it up by the longer strap to use. I barley carry anything in it. A card case, my car keys and some lip stuff. It’s the older model. 2016 is the year. I haven’t used the bag much at all so I don’t even have issues with cracking and the zipper. The top handle is just ripping/cracking at the bends on only the front of the bag. It’s not bad but it’s beginning. Is this wear and tear or should I drive over an hour to get it looked at? I’m not persistent so if they say it’s wear and tear I’d say ok and go about my day :/

I've purchased mine in 2016 too and from your description, I've been crazy rough on my bag compare to how careful you've been treating yours but so far mine still looks brand new or with minimum signs of wear & tear. I've put water bottle & coin purse in it, it has been rained and snowed on multiple times (poor baby). Ripping and cracking of the leather top handle sounds serious to me, you should take it to the store to have the CA check it out for you.

Reactions: Moobarry12