LV Men's Spring/Summer 2019

34696011_474219413033172_1013171283203981312_n.jpg

From Virgil Abloh’s instagram
White bag looks interesting... but it’ll look like crap after couple use unless you baby it. Also white bags are known to color transfer from jeans etc. this will be a difficult bag to use in real life.

Reactions: lizaariani59
It doesn't necessarily mean they will use the porcelain chains in the production but I guess it's fashion over function now.
"Fashion over function" is exactly what I was thinking. Thanks, Instagram "influencers"!

If it's not porcelain then I'm guessing it's plastic. And look at the d-ring that the chain strap hooks onto in order to attach to the Keepall. It looks like white plastic.

Um, when is the Dior Homme show? Three days?

"Fashion over function" is exactly what I was thinking. Thanks, Instagram "influencers"!

If it's not porcelain then I'm guessing it's plastic. And look at the d-ring that the chain strap hooks onto in order to attach to the Keepall. It looks like white plastic.

Um, when is the Dior Homme show? Three days?

Friday is Dior.

And the white parts are mostly porcelain. As far as I know.

Reactions: averagejoe and BULL
Reactions: Yoshi1296
never thought LV would lose me, but there has simply been nothing for me for years. i'm more impressed with my very vintage bags and trunks every collection that i see come out. but it always comes back around, i'll just be looking less i suppose. sigh

Kodi-