LV Men's Spring/Summer 2019

Is this new? Haven’t seen it before but I would love to get this as I’m a bit of an astronautics geek!! Love it!
It's he the best? I was VERY hesitant to pay this much for a bag charm but he really will be perfect with the Mono Eclipse Keepall!

Here's the link to the US site version: https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/spaceman-bag-charm-and-key-holder-nvprod1270217v

It's currently "call for availability". But I found it online. Just keep stalking the website. This should actually restock fairly quickly compared to some CFA items that never seem to appear! Good luck finding one!

Wow!! Good choice! It is really cute. Looovee it

Thank you! I can't wait to use him. It really is one of my new favorite things :heart:

You know Coach just did a big "Space theme" do you think LV is copying it? Or has LV done this in the past?
But - dont get me wrong - the LV item is far superior and very cute
I did see the Coach collection! That was a NASA theme, IIRC. They had some cute pieces but nothing that spoke to me.

I suspect the space theme just resonates - especially with the male designers!

Reactions: Nancy in VA
It's he the best? I was VERY hesitant to pay this much for a bag charm but he really will be perfect with the Mono Eclipse Keepall!

Here's the link to the US site version: https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/spaceman-bag-charm-and-key-holder-nvprod1270217v

It's currently "call for availability". But I found it online. Just keep stalking the website. This should actually restock fairly quickly compared to some CFA items that never seem to appear! Good luck finding one!

Thank you! I can't wait to use him. It really is one of my new favorite things :heart:

I literally cannot get this out of my mind now! I keep looking back at it like it has me in a trance! Haha I HAVE to have it!! On a “space” mission to get one! :smile: Thanks for the inspiration!

Reactions: MooMooVT
I literally cannot get this out of my mind now! I keep looking back at it like it has me in a trance! Haha I HAVE to have it!! On a “space” mission to get one! :smile: Thanks for the inspiration!
Same!! And I’m not a “space” or sci fi person AT ALL! But I just LOVE him! And the price is crazy for my spending habits - I could have gotten more practical LV items for the same price or less. But once he popped up on the website - I was couldn’t be stopped until the deed was done :angel:

Good luck with the hunt! Keep stalking the website and he’ll turn up for sure!

Reactions: BettyLouboo
A lot of brands are doing space themes because 2019 is the 50th anniversary of Armstrong’s first lunar landing.
Thank you. This makes me love my little man even more. I'm buying my Mono Eclipse Keepall 45 in April for my 50th bday to go with this fella and it didn't click with the 50th anniversary. I feel lame I never made the connection but it def makes me love him more :girlsigh:

Thank you. This makes me love my little man even more. I'm buying my Mono Eclipse Keepall 45 in April for my 50th bday to go with this fella and it didn't click with the 50th anniversary. I feel lame I never made the connection but it def makes me love him more :girlsigh:

Oh MooMooVT, I am completely OBSESSED with the astronaut ever since I saw your post! I was at the boutique yesterday, I showed my SA, he loves it too but it’s sold out in my country and he gave the same advice as you did which was to keep checking online as they will occasionally update with availability. I’m flying through Heathrow in 2 weeks though so I’m gonna try my luck there as well. * fingers crossed* in the meantime, I’ll keep staring at the photo of yours :smile:

Reactions: MooMooVT