LV....made in - how about the for discussion...

I have items made in France or Spain, it doesn't worry me - if I love the item I buy it and don't even usually look for the "made in..." label until I get home.

My boyfriend is from Spain, so it makes him almost happy to see an item made in Spain. Its like the piece is even cooler for it!

I, personally, like having pieces made from different countries. I like to travel and see these destinations, it only makes sense to me to have a little bit of each country in my collection!

If I could I'd have all my LV be made from Spain...some of the bags that I've seen that were made in Spain are usually really nice, and it's not just because they're a limited edition like the Ambre bags or what not, but even the Mono Pochettes, just seems like they have a higher quality to them...this of course varies, but the few I've seen...makes me love Spain even moreee..

Its funny that before the Forum...I never really thought about it..although I was initially surprised to learn that it was made in other places besides France b/c of the origin of LV...but...

Now, I do want it to be made in France, unless I have to wait to locate one...then Ill take what is available....it just makes more sense to me.....

Yea...thanks again everyone for your responses....I am the one who started this forum and i actually have items from France, Spain and U.S.A. - and normally it doesn't matter to me, b/c all my big purchases have been from ELUX - so whatever they give me is what I get! I just thought it was strange the feeling I had -when I saw, Made in France -instead of USA....i know it doesn't matter, but I just thought I would note that I have the opposite feeling of people who normally get upset when something isn't made in France....what ever, like everyone says - as long as it's real that is all that matters!!!!

I prefer my items to be from France or Spain. I do have a couple from the USA, but I think it should be less money if it is made in North America, considering they didn't have to pay to get the item shipped over seas, they just put it on a truck and delivered it. Like I said, I like France and Spain better, but I have a few items from the USA, I feel when they are from the USA they are made for the weather here, I know that really makes no sense, but that is just how I feel!
You are correct. It makes no sense.:yes: