LV lovers - Do you also spend big bucks on other brands?

The only other bag that I do really like which isnt LV is my black fendi spy, i got a miu miu coffer for my bday and its just been sitting in its dustbag! I had some guccis but I sold them... And I did have a juicy couture phase before my spy and LVs xx

LV's actually been the most money I've ever dropped on a bag. The closest I've come is a Gucci bag. I wouldn't mind spending money on other brands but I love LV too much so I usually buy stuff from my LV wishlist first.

With other brands it's more that I like a specific bag design eg. MJ stam (Not really a fan of his other bags). But I recently got a black classic flap and really liked the other bags I saw in the store so I think Chanel might be another avenue of desire for me!

Did you mean baby spy by B/Spy? I have one and it's a gorgeous bag and holds a lot of stuff - looks kind of deceiving bcoz it looks small. The wide zip opening also makes it easy to get in/out of. The Prada Gauffre I believe is the current "it" bag for prada.

Some ladies prefer only LV and some of us do carry other bags. Whatever makes you happy.......

hmm i only have one fendi, one gucci, and a few coach. so nothing major outside of LV. my only other money spending guilty pleasure is designer jeans lol.

however i'd like to get a chanel or another fendi someday.