LV lost me due to launch postponement!

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Every year this time I make a big purchase at LV on my Saks MPA account - 12 months zero interest. Last year it was the empriente artsy and the year before was the mc courtney. I was all set to get the rayure nf with matching zippy wallet. But then they postponed launch date several times and I lost interest. So I will buy jewelry instead! Anyone else switching their wishlist because you are not able to get the specific bag due to shortage or postponing launch?

I was told after Tgiving....so their released for Holiday shopping.

I have my name down for one, but it's not really a do or die for me. I'm honestly hoping I don't like it. I've been VERY bad this year!!!!

I've been waiting since October so I'm hooked. The Rayure and insolite will be a bday/ Xmas present for me. I did switch from a Rayure neverfull to mono artsy to speedy b but. Ack to a Rayure petit noe. After Turkey day works for me. It's my sons. Day so it will be added meanIng to the bag

I've been waiting since October so I'm hooked. The Rayure and insolite will be a bday/ Xmas present for me. I did switch from a Rayure neverfull to mono artsy to speedy b but. Ack to a Rayure petit noe. After Turkey day works for me. It's my sons. Day so it will be added meanIng to the bag

I have been waiting a while, too, I think since this summer! I'm still getting it, what the heck! :shrugs: I'm getting the Rayure Neverfull MM. I'm kind of glad it's delayed.... (My SA says that none of the bags that were slated for release earlier are being released until after Thanksgiving, and if stores do sell early that they could be in LV trouble!). I just got the Empreinte Artsy in Purple last week, so I need a little time to re-group regarding $$$! :cool: