LV lost me due to launch postponement!

Hi Hokaplan,

Maybe u can check with your SA again. My SA called me on 15 Nov as scheduled.

Thus was able to pick it up today.

Good luck.

Sorry to mention, I am from Singapore.

Think this is so frustrating for you. So sad that u still couldn't get the bags. I got to know about Rayure from all of u. Was told by my SA the bags were in only on 15 Nov. My SA couldn't show me anything even on 14 Nov.

Hope LV in US will change their mind and release the bags earlier.

Every year this time I make a big purchase at LV on my Saks MPA account - 12 months zero interest. Last year it was the empriente artsy and the year before was the mc courtney. I was all set to get the rayure nf with matching zippy wallet. But then they postponed launch date several times and I lost interest. So I will buy jewelry instead! Anyone else switching their wishlist because you are not able to get the specific bag due to shortage or postponing launch?

ugh. I don't know why they keep doing that! its so bad for the company! :sad: BTW the empriente artsy is gorgeous! :cloud9:

I don't know if it applies to all lines, but I was told a few weeks ago that if they have the bag, selling it is at the store's discretion. But this was in reference to the Citadine. It definitely is not fair that some people can get bags and others can't.

I think this one is losing me as well. I am back on he prowl of artsy, galliera, tivoli, speedy b. or a combination of a reg. speedy and wallet or chuck the whole idea...although my money is all tied up in a gift card

Such a shame about the postponement of Nov.15th launch of rayure. Mine was all ready to be shipped and then they were not allowed to sell it. After revisiting it today, I changed my mind and ordered a Cartier love cuff instead! Haven't told my LV SA yet that I no longer want the rayure. Hopefully she doesn't lose a commision.

someone must be selling the rayure already bc i saw a woman w/ one @ KOP over the wknd. IMHO LV really messed up w/ this one. all the great blk friday sales will be very tempting to buyers that might feel a bit jerked around at this point...

I can understand your frustration and how it all seems arbitrary/unfair. Hopefully your heart won't melt when you see the bag IRL and regret losing patience. The waiting game seems to be very common with luxury goods these days. The way LV is handling this launch is wacky though. It's one thing to delay a launch and not have the stock.... but they have the bag but can't sell it??? Who does that?

Either way, congrats on your bracelet.