LV in Australia

Wow congrats on the packaging! I kept asking my SA about this and she said they got ribbons but no tag and was meant to contact me but…anyway..it’s all good…looking forward ti your reveal!!
I didn't get this packaging :crybaby: :sad: I just found it on Instagram, I'm hoping that my square when it arrives comes in this packaging though! I really want the tag too! I would have thought that any of the CNY collection would come in this packaging but maybe I'll have to buy something instore next month to get this packaging :rolleyes:.

Not sure when I'm going to receive the square as it's still pending for availability in my orders but at least the amount has been charged to my card and the charge is no longer pending.

Reactions: Mapoon
I didn't get this packaging :crybaby: :sad: I just found it on Instagram, I'm hoping that my square when it arrives comes in this packaging though! I really want the tag too! I would have thought that any of the CNY collection would come in this packaging but maybe I'll have to buy something instore next month to get this packaging :rolleyes:.

Not sure when I'm going to receive the square as it's still pending for availability in my orders but at least the amount has been charged to my card and the charge is no longer pending.
Ah I see!! Ask the CS to put in a request for it as well??

Reactions: bellababe
I just has a phone call from CS to see if I wanted to order and pay for the PO as they didn't take me off the waitlist after I contacted them, I'm so tempted to cancel my pre order with my old SA and order via them, but I probably should contact her first and ask if there is an update?

Edited to add the reply from my old SA. I’m slightly upset at the tone of the reply. Maybe I’m just over-reacting but feels like I’ve just got in trouble for asking

9A5A3D4E-043F-4F40-9A04-32ED8A77E50D.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello! My first time posting on this thread. Managed to score a khaki multi pochette accessoires from the website a bit earlier this evening :loveeyes: first bag of 2022:heart:
Congratulations! I'm also new to the forum and glad I found this Aussie base. I somehow disliked LV for a looong time...but got bitten by the bug when the monogram toiletry pouches were being phased out. I called CS after they disappeared from the online portal- CS was lovely and they sourced the 26 for me. I'm now on the waiting list for the DE key pouch via CS as well: fingers crossed.
'Enjoy your purchase :smile: