LV in Australia

couturecreature

Pursed!
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Hi to those in Oz and interested in the Dentelle Kirsten, it's going to be AU$2080. I've decided on gold. I forgot to ask when the launch date is. I think 20 Feb?

Heart purse is officially launched tomorrow, but it's there in the stores now.

gwmpt1

O.G.
Aug 7, 2006
Ooohh any other information on the other pieces??

Would love to get a piece. I love my mono, and was devistated whan i couldnt get the Cherry so Dentelle is the next best thing.

Is this going to be limited edition or part of the permanent collection?

Ps. Sorry about my spelling i am at work and trying to type fast:rolleyes: :graucho: :graucho:

Aug 29, 2006
This is a Limited Edition line.
Oh, I just read in another thread that the Pochette is called the Kirsten/Kristen??

couturecreature

Pursed!
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
I think that's what's happened. I saw the pics of the new name that Cat kindly posted in another thread. When I was talking to my SA, she told me her computer reflected the Kirsten as well.:yes:

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
The new Kirsten is the Dentelle pochette. Can't wait to see pics of yours couturecreature!! The gold is probably the best looking.

couturecreature

Pursed!
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
The new Kirsten is the Dentelle pochette. Can't wait to see pics of yours couturecreature!! The gold is probably the best looking.
:yahoo: I can't wait too!! We have an event on the 8th and the 16th, I'm really hoping I get it on the 16th...:love: