LV in Australia

TP 15 add to bag, so sad I splurged over the last couple of weeks otherwise it would be mine!
Tell me about it..I’m guilty and I feel the other ladies too! I think enough for 2020! Bring on 2021!

Yes totally agree with you on the US having heaps more availability than us. I don’t know why these items are so hard to find for us and not available. I think the LV buying team should increase their order for these items. Even the reverse PSM is available over there but over here it’s discontinued? Definitely very frustrating and I feel it too! As for the MPA I’m so glad you got one and enjoying it. I think by the time I get my hands on it there will be another trendier bag out so what’s the point in chasing it? Well that’s for me anyway. Sometimes I feel I’m over it trying to chase and having to preorder for things you haven’t seen is frustrating too. I missed out for preorders for nigo, clouds and Xmas animation so got nothing lol too slow I guess. It’s so hard to preorder without seeing it in your hand or try on your body first and I feel like doing a refund it’s so annoying too. But I guess with small items I should just bite the bullet and preorder.
The nano nice I feel the same way as you. Might be too small so I haven’t really stalked the site. I was thinking to use as a cosmetic pouch, but then it’s quite expensive for that price too! I think the next thing I’m looking forward to is that nano keepall without the monkey lol hope that is nice but I’m gathering it will cost an arm and a leg.

Anyhow, hope you had a lovely weekend and wishing you anlpvely
No worries! I was tempted to get for my daughter but maybe next time hahah! It was actually bigger than what I expected but I don’t think I will use it given that you have to unzip it horizontally...but the interior is good...but still if you get a chance to see it before you get it do it..it not just get it first and if you don’t like it maybe sell or return it...no harm done :biggrin:

Thanks! I think using the MPA strap on the Métis feels more comfy. I only used the multi Pochette once but I think it’s useful and versatile. I used both Pochettes together but I didn’t use the gold chain as it’s too bling..and I plan to keep it as a bundle..there was initial thoughts to sell it but nah..happy to keep it..The smaller Pochette can be paired with my Christmas mini Pochette (when we get the christmas feel)

Been looking at the LV EU & USA threads recently and they get the multi Pochette on their site every day and many hard to get items..some scored nano noE and even nano speedy so unfair! They thought having to purchase something to get the multi Pochette is wrong but glad the other item was useful..

what are your thoughts?

Yes totally agree with you on the US having heaps more availability than us. I don’t know why these items are so hard to find for us and not available. I think the LV buying team should increase their order for these items. Even the reverse PSM is available over there but over here it’s discontinued? Definitely very frustrating and I feel it too! As for the MPA I’m so glad you got one and enjoying it. I think by the time I get my hands on it there will be another trendier bag out so what’s the point in chasing it? Well that’s for me anyway. Sometimes I feel I’m over it trying to chase and having to preorder for things you haven’t seen is frustrating too. I missed out for preorders for nigo, clouds and Xmas animation so got nothing lol too slow I guess. It’s so hard to preorder without seeing it in your hand or try on your body first and I feel like doing a refund it’s so annoying too. But I guess with small items I should just bite the bullet and preorder.
The nano nice I feel the same way as you. Might be too small so I haven’t really stalked the site. I was thinking to use as a cosmetic pouch, but then it’s quite expensive for that price too! I think the next thing I’m looking forward to is that nano keepall without the monkey lol hope that is nice but I’m gathering it will cost an arm and a leg.

Anyhow, hope you had a lovely weekend and wishing you anlpvely
Yes I totally agree with you. I actually asked client services on the Nigo pocket organiser and they could order it for me (was lucky as it was for the second drop) but I decided I dont need it as it's more of a collectors piece so I didnt proceed with it. I would have preferred the clouds though. But I think with pre orders it's a hit and miss...see those common LV instagrammers (like foxykv or lvj21) who post upcoming collections etc and ask the CA if you are keen, have a chat and see how you go. You get lucky sometimes.

I believe that there are still reverse PSM around...just have to wait..give CA a call and see if you can be on a wait list or pre-order...Im not a fan of a backpack so a mini version wont cut it for me anyway...it's wierd (I did consider the cheaper MCM version). But yes - for small items..just get it first think later...

Christmas collection - I was lucky as well but 1 piece is enough for me. I aim to get one item for Christmas each year if I can....

Reactions: Bumbles
Was any one able to order game on collection bags/slgs ..?
I enquire and could order the speedy when I asked the CA maybe 1.5 months ago...but i didn’t coz didn’t felt it was worth the $3450 price tag but it’s a lovely and colourful collection. On one of the FB group I’m in I saw someone wrote the heart shaped bag was only available at the pop ups..

I think some members here did order some items like the toiletry pouch....not sure about the neverfull

how about u?

Reactions: CrazyCool01
I enquire and could order the speedy when I asked the CA maybe 1.5 months ago...but i didn’t coz didn’t felt it was worth the $3450 price tag but it’s a lovely and colourful collection. On one of the FB group I’m in I saw someone wrote the heart shaped bag was only available at the pop ups..

I think some members here did order some items like the toiletry pouch....not sure about the neverfull

how about u?
Thanks @Mapoon - i was waiting on my SA to order kirigami, cosmetic pouch and heart bag but she messaged me indicating that the launch has delayed to nov 6th and store stocks are limited and that she cannot promise

i think it is too late to order via client services, may be will call them tomorrow ,