LV for Mom

LV for Mom

• Bellevue GM Amarante- roomy and functional; can be worn in shoulder

• Bedford in Amarante- oozing in classic LV, functional and unique

• BRentwood in Amarante- another classic, functional and roomy

Results are only viewable after voting.
My vote goes for Bellevue. My Mom is the same age as yours and seems to have the smae clothing taste and she´d love it best, the Bedford is too small IMHO and the brentwood too classic as you say she prefers colourful sandals and tops, so she seems not to be a too conservative person.

ditto

I voted for Brentwood. It's such a gorgeous bag, yet very functional. It could hold a ton and it's easy to get in and out of.

I didn't vote for the Bedford because it's hard to get in and out of with the zipper in place.

When it comes to the Bellevue GM, it's very roomy, but the shape of the bottom is throwing me off.

Hope this helps. Oh, BTW, Amarante is such a beautiful color. You're very thoughtful. I bet your Mom is so proud of you.

BRENTWOOD!! A very classy Vernis bag!

No on the Bedford - don't like the papillon shape and the bag was so difficult to get in/out of.

No on the Bellevue - pretty shape to look at, but seems weird to carry. Also, consider there may be elbow dents in the Bellevue after a while if carried on the shoulder unless it's carried to the back.

^^Yeah, if I'm really good this year (no spending money on silly stuff) I may be able to get her 2 LV's one definitely a Brentwood and another Vernis bag; one in amarante and another in pomme or whatever other color catches my eye.