LV FELICIE or YSL SMALL WOC

CSG

Mar 11, 2015
Help me choose please :smile: I want a bag that I can wear casually (if I downsize) and during events such as weddings, parties, etc. (which I RARELY go to).

My style is pretty casual. Mostly I am wearing jeans with a neutral color shirt (white/black). I also don’t wear heels on a daily basis.

Attachments

• 2A9395D7-0A68-41B6-99FC-E1994A480953.jpeg
    2A9395D7-0A68-41B6-99FC-E1994A480953.jpeg
    174.3 KB · Views: 229
Pochette Felicie was too small for me - I went a pair of Lady Dior clutches instead. I personally find Mono canvas too casual for a wedding; I’d do leather instead.

Reactions: CSG
I have some feedback because I just took my felicie out for the weekend. I used it only for evenings and I have figured out how to use it. I only used one of the pouches they gave with the bag and in that pouch I put three cards cash my lipgloss ( so I didn’t dirty the inside of the actual bag in case) and my phone... sometimes I felt the chain would fall off my shoulders a little bit but it was ok. And at one point I was able to use it as a clutch. I have decided to keep it and not sell. One night I wore it with body suit and jeans next night a little back dress. I have the DE pattern. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• 7A0CB7B9-185E-4239-84AE-3579493D5FF8.jpeg
    7A0CB7B9-185E-4239-84AE-3579493D5FF8.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 239
Pochette Felicie was too small for me - I went a pair of Lady Dior clutches instead. I personally find Mono canvas too casual for a wedding; I’d do leather instead.

Thanks for the feedback. Do you think the YSL on the other hand would be too dressy for casual days?

I have some feedback because I just took my felicie out for the weekend. I used it only for evenings and I have figured out how to use it. I only used one of the pouches they gave with the bag and in that pouch I put three cards cash my lipgloss ( so I didn’t dirty the inside of the actual bag in case) and my phone... sometimes I felt the chain would fall off my shoulders a little bit but it was ok. And at one point I was able to use it as a clutch. I have decided to keep it and not sell. One night I wore it with body suit and jeans next night a little back dress. I have the DE pattern. Hope this helps!

It seems you are really liking the Felicie at the moment. DE is also nice!❤️

Hi! I own a Felicie in Monogram and I think you can find an entire thread of the Felicie on the LV forum :smile: So far its been working great for me! The 2 inserts that it comes with are to die for and I’ve been using them as my “wallets” for other bags (they fit into Chanel Classic Flap in M/L as well as basically any other bag that’s bigger than the Felicie). I’ve been using it constantly and you can change the chain around to your desired length and I haven’t had any problems with it (5’ 3 here). There’s a YT video on how to wear it and it has been super helpful for me! I think the monogram looks great with casual clothes, but if you’re looking for something more formal then you could probably go with one of the leathers.

That being said, I do have ONE issue with my Felicie that I haven’t found anyone else have yet. I’ll link to my thread so you can see what I mean - https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/help-lv-pochette-felicie-issue.1016079/#post-33291551 The Felicie was my first monogram and I love it to bits flaws and all :’) Hope this helps!

Where I’m from, the YSL isn’t too dressy for casual days, but I do think that it’s extremely common where I’m at and as a result I’m quite biased against YSL small bags/WOCs. Soooo I can’t comment much for YSL haha

Hi! I own a Felicie in Monogram and I think you can find an entire thread of the Felicie on the LV forum :smile: So far its been working great for me! The 2 inserts that it comes with are to die for and I’ve been using them as my “wallets” for other bags (they fit into Chanel Classic Flap in M/L as well as basically any other bag that’s bigger than the Felicie). I’ve been using it constantly and you can change the chain around to your desired length and I haven’t had any problems with it (5’ 3 here). There’s a YT video on how to wear it and it has been super helpful for me! I think the monogram looks great with casual clothes, but if you’re looking for something more formal then you could probably go with one of the leathers.

That being said, I do have ONE issue with my Felicie that I haven’t found anyone else have yet. I’ll link to my thread so you can see what I mean - https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/help-lv-pochette-felicie-issue.1016079/#post-33291551 The Felicie was my first monogram and I love it to bits flaws and all :’) Hope this helps!

Where I’m from, the YSL isn’t too dressy for casual days, but I do think that it’s extremely common where I’m at and as a result I’m quite biased against YSL small bags/WOCs. Soooo I can’t comment much for YSL haha

Thanks for this. I will check the video. I only have one monogram in my bag collection at the moment. It is the LV neverfull MM and would love to own a Small Mono bag. Hmmm...

Reactions: whyohhjay