LV fans -- have you noticed that....

1. eBay seller 'Let-Trade ' is now no longer registered user on eBay ??

I just clicked on them and saw --- I wonder what happened and if they will get their account back again.

Have any of the other boards heard what happened??:wacko:

2. This might sound like a dumb question (apologies) but who is/was 'Let-Trade'. Was this an authentic LV dealer?

3. :blink: Oh my gosh! Yes, Let-Trade was a HUGE Vuitton dealer on eBay. I always found their goods to be authentic too... They even started getting unusual items, like the Vuitton Le Fabuleaux in Mink from the Les Extraodinaires collection. :worried: So sad...

4. yeah i noticed that yesterday going through my favorites list...I wonder what's up with that...

5. Oh no, I didn't know this !! I hope everything's okay, Let-Trade was like one of THE most profilic LV sellers on eBay.

6. Also wasnt let-trade aka amustbuy ... I read that amustbuy lost their ebay account as they did not pay their ebay fees

7. I didn't know that !

I do know that Let-Trade has a boss, and that he probably was selling on behalf of a consignment store, they're really popular in Hong Kong.

8. Also, if someone reports them for anything, eBay has a kick off now check evidence later policy. They'll NARU people and check sources later. That Seller could be back soon.

9. He's back !!! Yippie !

10. Cool! I see this a lot as I'm on a REALLY big eBay group of designers for children's boutique clothing. One false report by a troll can shut someone down temporarily.

11. Let-Trade has a red lex for cheap! i'm so tempted! But i'm not really a fan of red...i think i'm just tempted b/c its so cheap!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice