LV fans -- have you noticed that....

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
Ebay seller 'Let-Trade ' is now no longer registered user on ebay ??

I just clicked on them and saw --- I wonder what happened and if they will get their account back again.

Have any of the other boards heard what happened??:wacko:

kimmy said:
Ebay seller 'Let-Trade ' is now no longer registered user on ebay ??

I just clicked on them and saw --- I wonder what happened and if they will get their account back again.

Have any of the other boards heard what happened??:wacko:

:blink: Oh my gosh! Yes, Let-Trade was a HUGE Vuitton dealer on eBay. I always found their goods to be authentic too... They even started getting unusual items, like the Vuitton Le Fabuleaux in Mink from the Les Extraodinaires collection. :worried: So sad...

kimmy said:
Also wasnt let-trade aka amustbuy ... I read that amustbuy lost their ebay account as they did not pay their ebay fees

I didn't know that !

I do know that Let-Trade has a boss, and that he probably was selling on behalf of a consignment store, they're really popular in Hong Kong.

Also, if someone reports them for anything, eBay has a kick off now check evidence later policy. They'll NARU people and check sources later. That Seller could be back soon.

Cool! I see this a lot as I'm on a REALLY big eBay group of designers for children's boutique clothing. One false report by a troll can shut someone down temporarily.