LV FALL WINTER 19/20

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is just one of the runway pieces. As usual, if the bag proves popular, there will be other versions manufactured eventually.

Jules626, BleuSaphir and Bichita like this.
  2. last set ... vogue.com

Attached Files:

3. I thought this was a really successful collection with many beautiful things and so many references to the history of LV!

4. Nano size luggage OMG

Belgian22, Suburbachic and Starbux32 like this.
  5. Agree. A lot of beautiful pieces. I don’t like them all but I never do.

6. I’m LOVING those flap Chloe-style bags. almost makes me want to hold off buying a bag this month and waiting to see what makes it to production.

Belgian22 and clydekiwi like this.
  7. I hope so! The size and style is right up my alley!

8. Haha me neither. That’s part of the fun!

Jules626, WF222 and snibor like this.
  9. There is a lot to love here.... I am am most intrigued about the one handle bag. I remember seeing it in another show, but not released. :biggrin:

Belgian22 and Bichita like this.
  10. IMG_0776.JPG

Oh my gosh anyone have any info or pics on this !??

rookie bag, mrsdrj, ulla and 18 others like this.
  11. Love [emoji177] this!

12. Don’t like any of them

ulla and Itsrainingstars like this.
  13. [​IMG]
    This Arch bag is beautiful!

14. This bag stopped me in my tracks! It is tasteful and a little edgy at the same time.

15. This one caught my attention too! My favs are this, the nano luggage in mono, the Damier north/south luggage with vachetta and the Arch bag...

adb, DeeCags03 and Wplijnaar like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice