LV FALL WINTER 19/20

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Go back a few pages, this bag has been discussed before. :smile: Yes, new for FW.

2. #362 Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    Thanks for the heads up. I actually found it on FoxyLV's Instagram account! Thanks!

karman likes this.
  3. Pardon me for asking but did your friend have this in person or sent a picture of it? I want this so bad and have been harassing my CA about when I can put my deposit down because I don't trust him (he's too forgetful). He says it probably will not be until August or September until I'm able to do so because this set doesn't come out until October. If anyone has heard anything different, please let me know. Thanks!

vinbenphon1 and reginaPhalange like this.
  4. It is available now. The colour is Denim.

5. Such beautiful new colours. AND finally a GREEN to knock our socks off. Gosh I hope they will make it for the pm size.

IMG_8524.jpg IMG_8525.jpg IMG_8529.jpg IMG_8526.jpg IMG_8527.jpg IMG_8528.jpg IMG_8531.jpg

6. Any other colors of Epi leather coming out???

2gr8 likes this.
  7. Hi! I asked her for a screen shot, so I am not sure when it will be out.

Starbux32 likes this.
  8. I agree. I find Fashionpile prices high for pre loved items that are in stock in the designers’ websites. Sometimes it’s a difference of one or two hundred - and at that price, might as well buy new.

vinbenphon1 likes this.
  9. I plan to order this because it is cute and something I do not have. A matching micro would be perfect.

Are there any reviews of this bag?

10. Ok, thanks so much. My CA said October but there seems to be a discrepancy in what he says and what's posted on FoxLV Instagram account in terms of projected cost. There's no consistency with information from LV at times and it's really hard to know what information is actually right. Guess time will tell but thanks for sharing the pic with us.

Chic84 and Bichita like this.
  11. Based on what we're seeing here, maybe the multi pochette accessories will be permanent. IMG_20190710_074151_767.jpg

Attached Files:

12. Oops, sorry for the double post of the pic above. Here is another picture of the multi pochette accessories in the 2020 denim line. Screenshot_20190710-190155_Instagram.jpg

13. I'm dying over Vivienne's micro-mini-tiny-toy multi pouch. So cute!

Starbux32 and karman like this.

Attached Files: