Lv Denim In Pink And Green!

I have seen pics for both...pink is my favorite color, and I think the pink is so cute (very girly) I love the green as it seems to be a warm almost hunter green. Both are great! have you seen the preforated speedy 30 in fushcia? What did you think?

Can someone confirm to me the price of the pink denim mini pleaty? Because when I looked at the little fat binder of Spring releases at the boutique, the price was DOUBLE the price of the blue denim mini pleaty.

Sunshine said:
I have seen pics for both...pink is my favorite color, and I think the pink is so cute (very girly) I love the green as it seems to be a warm almost hunter green. Both are great! have you seen the preforated speedy 30 in fushcia? What did you think?

Saw the green, orange and pink perforated speedy. I couldn't buy one. Just not for me. I like that you can see through the bag though, that was cool. I decided to take the last cerise sac plat instead.
Don't know the prices for the bags yet....Ayla?

i already had my name down for the Pink Denim mini Pleaty and extra shouder strap for my baggyPM...my SA said they are going receive them after 7 march or somewhere middel of March....

eyelove said:
Can someone confirm to me the price of the pink denim mini pleaty? Because when I looked at the little fat binder of Spring releases at the boutique, the price was DOUBLE the price of the blue denim mini pleaty.

REALLY? I thought they would be the same price. :sad2:

eyelove said:

$2k for a pleaty?! that's ridiculous. i love the pink but i don't love it at that price!

eyelove said:

DOUBLE the price !!!! i dont think so,here the pic post by "northernbelle33"....640

Attachments

• newdenimpink4pw post by.jpg
    newdenimpink4pw post by.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 199
Augh.. double !?

Last year I was kind of defeated at how much the denim bags cost, and they doubled the price ? I think I'm probably just going to hope one's going to fall out of the sky for me.. that's too much for my wallet to take !