LV Crossbody Bags Opinions Please :)

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi,
For those of you who have a LV cross body bag, which styles and sizes do you like. Which is a good bag as a "Medium" sized bag in that category? Also what is classier the monogram or damier ebene. Any ideas or suggestions would be great. Thanks :biggrin:

In the monogram, I would look at the Odeon MM. In the damier, the bloomsbury. You might check the clubhouse, there are lots of pics there. I think the bloomsbury has lots of fans here. GLD!

I have the Bloomsbury PM and love it more and more everytime I carry it. We've had cold rainey, snowy weather for the last week and this has been the perfect bag to carry around and not have to worry about. The PM holds everything I need it to, Sunnies/eyeglasses, sm makeup bag, cell phone, 4 key holder, larger cles (cc's and id) and still room to spare.

When I think of crossbody it usually means a no fuss, practical, but classy bag, that would be the Bloomsbury.:P

I have the Bloomsbury PM and love it more and more everytime I carry it. We've had cold rainey, snowy weather for the last week and this has been the perfect bag to carry around and not have to worry about. The PM holds everything I need it to, Sunnies/eyeglasses, sm makeup bag, cell phone, 4 key holder, larger cles (cc's and id) and still room to spare.

When I think of crossbody it usually means a no fuss, practical, but classy bag, that would be the Bloomsbury.:P

+1 :yes:

I have the Bloomsbury GM and I LOVE it! When I need to be handsfree it is a perfect all weather bag that looks great! And is so care free too!

I don't find it too big at all!