LV Crossbody Bags Opinions Please :)

I don't have a LV crossbody bag but I think the Mahina XS looks great! I saw a girl at the mall carrying the XS crossbody and I wanted that bag so badly right there and then!!

I also love the look of the new Bohemian Cheche.

The Bloomsbury is nice & the price is reasonable too but if price isn't an issue i'd definitely pick the Mahina XS.

i have the bloomsbury pm and love it more and more everytime i carry it. We've had cold rainey, snowy weather for the last week and this has been the perfect bag to carry around and not have to worry about. The pm holds everything i need it to, sunnies/eyeglasses, sm makeup bag, cell phone, 4 key holder, larger cles (cc's and id) and still room to spare.

When i think of crossbody it usually means a no fuss, practical, but classy bag, that would be the bloomsbury.:P

ita

Bosphore GM, Denim Baggy GM w/optional long cross-body strap and Tulum GM (with a longer strap). I also have the Damier Ebene Pochette Bosphore for cross-body use when I'm not carrying a lot.

My crossbody bag is a Mono Trocadero 30. The size is now discountinued, however, it holds a lot, rest very sturdy on the shoulder and still looks classy. On my avatar picture I am using it!!!