LV Clochette / Key Bell

i jsut did this as well. 866 cant help. call a store...i would say not your local because they know you and your history. say its for a bag that really comes with one. they will oder it but you dont pay for it until it comes in....about 4 wks i was told. i will just ave mine shipped wen it arrives. i was told around 75 for vachetta. but then was quoted 110 and 85 for vernis.

Where can I get a vachetta clochette?!? I emailed my SA and she said she can't order it or sell it separately but I thought I've seen ppl on TPF buy it before as a replacement part. Is this true?!? How can I get one !?!? I'm getting my mon mono speedy next weekend so I don't want a preloved clochette since the patina will be diff.

Help !!!?!?!!!?!!?

They won't sell you one unless it's a replacement part for a bag that uses one that they can pull up in the system and show that you have bought from them. For instance, I bought one for my damier alma - but they were able to pull up when I purchased the bag. You may get lucky if you say you had a bag that was a gift that uses one, but generally they pull up your history. It's not a part generally that can just be purchased alone.

if you dont mind me asking, can you pls tell me the product code for the clochette? will make it easier for me to tell my sa exactly what i want. im thinking of putting one on my lockit. tia!

I am sorry for answering your question just now as I only saw it now. I do not know the code but your SA should know what you are talking about. I told them the key bell holder and they knew exactly what I was referring to. GL!

Yes, it's called both clochette or key bell! You can order them only at the LV boutique. I was charged around $45 bucks on mine! One of the member here got hers for free...lucky gal ;)

Last edited:
I think it's called a KeyBell, it's the tag that hangs on the alma to hold keys to the lock..
Do you have to order those.. I want one for my Speedy..:graucho:

I think it's called a clochette! I think you would have to order it. As for price, it should be like $60?

It's both. The strap part itself is the clochette and the triangular part that holds the keys is called the keybell. The price, I have found, ranges from store to store. I have been quoted 85 to upwards of 130. When I actually purchased. They were 50....for vernis. Vachetta should be less. But maybe not. I think the average cost is 60.

Unfortunately all of my rambling may not help but I know it totally depends on your store and their "ordering" experience

I was at my local boutique last week when I asked about the clochette. I was told it has to be ordered but it is free because it's a replacement part. I think it would be a nice accessory for Speedy or Monty. Unfortunately I only have the Idylle Speedy and there is no clochette made to match encre leather.

Oh and...I called to ask if I could order a clochette in black for my Speedy Noir..they told me that I need to actually have the bag that this came on in order for me to get it! They said its considered a spare part..is that true?

njariesgirly said:
Oh and...I called to ask if I could order a clochette in black for my Speedy Noir..they told me that I need to actually have the bag that this came on in order for me to get it! They said its considered a spare part..is that true?

Ya same here. I need to bring the bag to prove I've the bag with the design or else they wouldn't sell me cos I'll be changing the design of the bag. ?!?!