LV cles would you for $85

Would you buy it??

• Yes, its only $85, use it and abuse it.

• No, I wouldnt

Results are only viewable after voting.

ac921ol

O.G.
Sep 21, 2011
Quick Question, friend of a friend is selling an older Vernis Cles, in a believe a perle type color. it has some color transfer but from her pictures its hard to tell. shes willing to let it go for $85.

would you or would you not

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 478
  • photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    25 KB · Views: 475
  • photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 487
  • photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 457
  • photo(4).JPG
    photo(4).JPG
    30 KB · Views: 464
  • photo(5).JPG
    photo(5).JPG
    31 KB · Views: 454
  • photo(6).JPG
    photo(6).JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 454
  • photo(7).JPG
    photo(7).JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 461
  • photo(8).JPG
    photo(8).JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 458
It's really up to your personal choice, it's not a bad price and even though has colour transfer still not in an awful condition. Personally I would either get this to use day to day and you could be a bit more careless with it. But obviously make sure it's not an impulse buy. :smile:

If it's not pretty to you, it wouldn't matter if it was free. Buy only if you like it. The pics are fairly terrible: is it now pinkish but originally pearl white? That could be nasty, or okay. It's your call.

I don't believe in "only $85." $85 badly spent is money you could have saved for something you really want.

It's really up to your personal choice, it's not a bad price and even though has colour transfer still not in an awful condition. Personally I would either get this to use day to day and you could be a bit more careless with it. But obviously make sure it's not an impulse buy. :smile:

+1 but I would also see if better photos could be taken so you can see how severe the colour transfer actually is :smile: