LV cles would you for $85

Would you buy it??

• Yes, its only $85, use it and abuse it.

• No, I wouldnt

Results are only viewable after voting.

ac921ol

Sep 21, 2011
Quick Question, friend of a friend is selling an older Vernis Cles, in a believe a perle type color. it has some color transfer but from her pictures its hard to tell. shes willing to let it go for $85.

would you or would you not

Attachments

Binks

Feb 11, 2013
It's really up to your personal choice, it's not a bad price and even though has colour transfer still not in an awful condition. Personally I would either get this to use day to day and you could be a bit more careless with it. But obviously make sure it's not an impulse buy. :smile:

jellyv

O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
If it's not pretty to you, it wouldn't matter if it was free. Buy only if you like it. The pics are fairly terrible: is it now pinkish but originally pearl white? That could be nasty, or okay. It's your call.

I don't believe in "only $85." $85 badly spent is money you could have saved for something you really want.

Sep 11, 2012
Canada
It's really up to your personal choice, it's not a bad price and even though has colour transfer still not in an awful condition. Personally I would either get this to use day to day and you could be a bit more careless with it. But obviously make sure it's not an impulse buy. :smile:
+1 but I would also see if better photos could be taken so you can see how severe the colour transfer actually is :smile:

ac921ol

Sep 21, 2011
well, No reason I was thinking about it is cause its cheaper then usual, and I would have it on my belt loop while going to concerts/beach bars and what not.

Sep 11, 2012
Canada
well, No reason I was thinking about it is cause its cheaper then usual, and I would have it on my belt loop while going to concerts/beach bars and what not.
In that case I would say no, like someone else mentioned before don't buy it for the sake of buying it, spend that $85 on something you actually like :smile:

Ms.Dimpz

Nov 28, 2012
Yeah..I personally wouldn't do it...$85 could go towards something better. It looks pretty banged up.

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
the color transfer would bother me big time -- also, these older cles are smaller than the newer ones.

mmerchant

has Baby & LV Fever
Aug 15, 2012
USA :o)
I agree with everyone else. I would put the $85 towards a mono/de/da cles. I think it looks pretty dirty from the pictures. So I'm sure IRL it is even worse!

ac921ol

Sep 21, 2011
seems like Im saving the $85 then, she also listed it up on ebay in a matter of minutes from sending me more pictures, lol guess she wants more then $85 for it.