LV Christmas Animation - 2022

Question, do you put your Christmas animation items away after the holidays or use them year round? I am going to use mine as I think it's just so cute, but wondering what others do.
I purchased the passport holder from the Christmas animation 2021, and I used it in July when we went to Europe. I plan on using it all the time, like you said, it's so cute. It's not like there are twinkly lights or Christmas trees in the design, so I think it's perfectly fine to use year round.

I’m late in the game and just discovered these Holiday collection slgs. I really want to get the key pouch of Vivienne in Paris but it does not seem to be available on the site nor at my local store. Any chances they will come back? Or are they pretty much all sold out by now?

They sell out by not, but a few leftover pieces might pop up on 24s.com after a few years. We had some 2018 Christmas pieces there last year. It was surprising. But it is like a lottery. You never know what they put online.

Reactions: Babxie
I’m late in the game and just discovered these Holiday collection slgs. I really want to get the key pouch of Vivienne in Paris but it does not seem to be available on the site nor at my local store. Any chances they will come back? Or are they pretty much all sold out by now?
The key pouch was one of the most sought item in the collection. Don’t think there’s any chance of restock and finding them in LV online store. Very slim chance close to none to find them in physical store. Agree with @BULL, you might find them in resell market.

The key pouch sold out so fast and you will not be able to find it unless preloved. However, other pieces from the collection you might still be able to find. I saw some other pieces in my LV store.

Currently there are three available to purchase on Fashionphile. You might find other Holiday pieces there too. Check it out!

4F04D42C-029F-4C4A-89F1-0119927B7D3D.png

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
Ann’s Fabulous Finds has it and it’s on sale now…

Im def a bit of a late bloomer! I changed my mind after turning down the opportunity to pre-order. I honeymooned in France and biked all over Paris…I felt as free as vivienne looks on her bike, and our hotel was just down a block on the same street… I couldn’t resist. When the box arrived it was torn open and taped closed (panic moment) but luckily the passport holder was still inside!

View attachment 5658177

View attachment 5658180
This is such a special reason to have this piece! Belated congratulations!