LV Christmas Animation - 2022

Is it worth to buy LV Christmas edition?!
It's worth it if you will use it. They charge so much more for the item because of the design. In my experience it wasn't worth it.
I purchased the round coin purse with Venice in 2019 because I really wanted the round coin purse but they had discontinued it. And I have yet to use it lol. Having said that, I would love a key chain with NYC, just because I:heart:NY.

Is it worth to buy LV Christmas edition?!
I agree with PrayersandPurse. If you are going to use it, it's definitely worth it. I have some pieces like the Paris Passport Holder that I use all the time. But if you end up not using the pieces they are hard to resell if you are looking to recoup your money. I bought the Japan Victorine Wallet last year and after a couple days decided it was too big for me and I am unable to sell it for what I paid for it!

I got the Japan themed mini pochette last year, and didn't use it at all until just recently, and it's so handy and have gotten many compliments, so I do say it's worth it if you are using it. But at the same time, just thinking of what the price will be like for this year since the regular canvas mini pochettes are over $700 now... :tdown:
I hear you! In Canada they are $1,074 taxes in. Crazy!