LV BOND STREET CLUB

A751C3F5-B46E-45F8-84DE-E783C0F8894E.jpeg
Can anyone please take a picture of the interior of their Bond Street bb, particularly on the sides where the fabric/canvas folds in? I've just noticed that one side of my Bond Street bb folds nicely while the other side has an awkward fold. Both sides fold differently and it's really bugging me! See attached pics (and ignore the black marks). Does anyone else have the same issue?

I have the same issue. It bothered me at first and thought of letting my SA know but dismissed the idea since it’s inside and no one else can see it.

What bothered me more is how the top side on the left is completely tucked in while the one on the right is slightly sticking out. Even if both side buttons are snapped together. Should I bring it back?

I’m in - picked her up last night at the LV holiday party

c98bf1df62b4ef52316a4fb0bc7bed85.jpg

B73948BB-DC9D-47B9-88CF-16B133894BC5.jpeg Count me in! Just purchased this beauty today. my son and hubs chose this for me. Its like a big sis for my clapton pm in raisin. May i ask if you still love this beauty? How's the wear and tear? I watch youtube review and read some review that the flap tends to open sometimes? it kinda makes me worried about this but i like this bag. still have 29days to decide whether its worth keeping or not. Thank you!

I find the strap to be very long when worn on the shoulder. I used my trevi strap and it’s perfect. I wished it came with an adjustable strap. Still loving it though.

Attachments

• F334D99C-D830-435A-80D5-5670DD5B003B.jpeg
    F334D99C-D830-435A-80D5-5670DD5B003B.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 658
  • 9DB53204-2365-4F29-BC7E-79F592F8E1DF.jpeg
    9DB53204-2365-4F29-BC7E-79F592F8E1DF.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 655
Hi, my bond street in regular size which i just got recently. use for the first time today and notice the side difference. If you were mw, will it bother you? Does anyone have the same issue with the bag? its kinda bothering me as i know it doesn't look the same on the sides. the button on the left side when facing me is weaker than the other. so far no problem as its my first day to use it. Hope someone can give me advice as i am the person who tend to mind things especially my bag as they are not cheap bags. Thank you in advanve

CF076C36-4749-4316-8479-F7A318BCBA55.jpeg 245DC45F-2FF6-4138-8C49-020E8E80ABCD.jpeg D9C4D549-AF48-4E4A-9FDF-2BAD73611033.jpeg 157F502B-FA82-4394-B360-396EE161448A.jpeg

View attachment 4231408

I have the same issue. It bothered me at first and thought of letting my SA know but dismissed the idea since it’s inside and no one else can see it.

What bothered me more is how the top side on the left is completely tucked in while the one on the right is slightly sticking out. Even if both side buttons are snapped together. Should I bring it back?

Hi! May i know if you bring your bag back? If you did what did your SA say? I have the same problem. but if i didn't read it here that it has this issue then i wouldn't be able to notice it at all. So now i am considering whether to bring it back or not.

Hi! May i know if you bring your bag back? If you did what did your SA say? I have the same problem. but if i didn't read it here that it has this issue then i wouldn't be able to notice it at all. So now i am considering whether to bring it back or not.
There is no issue. The canvas folds are not reinforced to make it stiff into a specific shape, so the fold shape is not predictably symmetrical. These side folds can vary a little bit. I see nothing wrong with your bag.

Relax and enjoy this beautiful bag!

Reactions: cielopark
There is no issue. The canvas folds are not reinforced to make it stiff into a specific shape, so the fold shape is not predictably symmetrical. These side folds can vary a little bit. I see nothing wrong with your bag.

Relax and enjoy this beautiful bag!

Hi! Thank you for telling me that.I just need someone to tell me that. I guess reading too much can makes me paranoid about this things which in the first place i didn't even notice until i came here. Thank you!

Hi! Thank you for telling me that.I just need someone to tell me that. I guess reading too much can makes me paranoid about this things which in the first place i didn't even notice until i came here. Thank you!
Understandable, these are $$ bags. It's a beauty and super functional. I can wear mine for weeks on end and not think twice about changing it out.

Reactions: cielopark
Understandable, these are $$ bags. It's a beauty and super functional. I can wear mine for weeks on end and not think twice about changing it out.

Yes right. My sister think i am over obsessing about my bags as i tend to do it with my things. May i ask if you have the same thing happening in your bag?

May i ask if you have the same thing happening in your bag?
It's currently put away, but I don't remember anything special about the side creases. Again, I myself would be comfortable with them being slightly different, so long as the canvas itself is in excellent condition, which it is.

If you'd be more comfortable talking this over with an SA at LV, by all means you can do so. You paid for the bag and should be thrilled with it. I do fear that many buyers (esp new to the brand) kill their own joy with their purchases.