LV BOND STREET CLUB

Thank you for your help! [emoji4] I just ordered a magnolia one in pm size. That’s was a hard decision (well, hard in the handbag world.. [emoji1]), but I thought to go for the bigger size as it’s more practical in daily use, although I really love the look of the bb size. Can’t wait it to arrive!

Fabulous! Be sure to share :smile:

Beautiful!!

Thank you! [emoji4] I was also pleasantly surprised that the magnolia colour was a little darker than it appears in photos, more like light dusky pink, very neutral and pretty! Only problem is that now I’d love to have more.. [emoji28] The Brittany is on my wishlist too, I really hope it’s still available next year. I’m not going to buy anymore bags this year.

Thank you so much! Do you wear yours crossbody more often or do you use it as handbag more?

I use mine mostly as crossbody. I love it as handheld also and it looks fab. If I just get out of car etc I will carry it until it gets awkward to carry handheld. I have 3 children so although I love handheld bags, crossbody works better.
Sometimes I leave the strap off, it just depends on where I’m going and with who :smile: It is one of my fave bags though, I think it’s gorgeous :smile:

Reactions: Xandra1717
Can anyone please take a picture of the interior of their Bond Street bb, particularly on the sides where the fabric/canvas folds in? I've just noticed that one side of my Bond Street bb folds nicely while the other side has an awkward fold. Both sides fold differently and it's really bugging me! See attached pics (and ignore the black marks). Does anyone else have the same issue?

Attachments

• 20181009_221402.jpg
    20181009_221402.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,114
  • 20181009_221342.jpg
    20181009_221342.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,110
I use mine mostly as crossbody. I love it as handheld also and it looks fab. If I just get out of car etc I will carry it until it gets awkward to carry handheld. I have 3 children so although I love handheld bags, crossbody works better.
Sometimes I leave the strap off, it just depends on where I’m going and with who :smile: It is one of my fave bags though, I think it’s gorgeous :smile:

Thank you for sharing. The crossbody is really convenient, it feels more casual and comfortable. The first time i used it I used it in a nice restaurant as handheld. Looked really nice. Continue enjoying your bag!

Reactions: Justluvabag