LV Bag Spa

Vachetta will get darker with use and expose to air and sun even if you apply protector. It's pretty normal.

Did you use the pre treatment for new Vachetta first? Without it, new Vachetta will darken after you apply the other products. I used it on my new Vachetta first and no immediate patina. It's been months now and my purse is slightly darker, stain free, with use.
As mentioned, even with LMB the Vachetta will darken over time. You can't stop it.

Did you use the pre treatment for new Vachetta first? Without it, new Vachetta will darken after you apply the other products. I used it on my new Vachetta first and no immediate patina. It's been months now and my purse is slightly darker, stain free, with use.
As mentioned, even with LMB the Vachetta will darken over time. You can't stop it.
Yes, I ordered 2 bottle, pre-treatment & protection. I applied as direction. Yes, I didnt expect patina so early, I was just worried I did something wrong like didn't applied enough pretreatment and protection?

Yes, I ordered 2 bottle, pre-treatment & protection. I applied as direction. Yes, I didnt expect patina so early, I was just worried I did something wrong like didn't applied enough pretreatment and protection?
Hi! The leather should not patina this fast. Some of us have had problems with LMB. I noticed wrinkles on the handle of my new backpack. It is in the back, so I don't mind. Other people have noticed darkening of the leather. Maybe from an uneven batch? Anyway, there is a thread about the Artsy handle developing wrinkles, you can visit that thead .

Last edited:
Hi! The leather should not patina this fast. Some of us have had problems with LMB. I noticed wrinkles on the handle of my new backpack. It is in the back, so I don't mind. Other people have noticed darkening of the leather. Maybe from an uneven batch? Anyway, there is a thread about the Artsy handle developing wrinkles, you can visit that thead .
Oh thanks so much. Im checking it out

ladies i'm in canada and can't find LMB anywhere! i have called the number on the website and it's a private residence (Canadian) and i left messages for Barbara via email and phone and no one ever gets back to me! where can i purchase LMB? also i want to clean and protect my bags so what do i need to buy? tia :smile:

ladies i'm in canada and can't find LMB anywhere! i have called the number on the website and it's a private residence (Canadian) and i left messages for Barbara via email and phone and no one ever gets back to me! where can i purchase LMB? also i want to clean and protect my bags so what do i need to buy? tia :smile:

Hi- I'm in Toronto Canada and was able to purchase it here a few months back for $95 for the full Vachetta kit. Here's the site I ordered from
http://lovinmybags-ca.mybigcommerce.com/
And email is [email protected]
I paid via PayPal.
*i think they're having a sale now, yay for u!!
HTH

Reactions: Cnelson12
The service include touch up all corners, yes, if your corners has been rubbed against surfaces and fade in colour due to usage, they will re-dye them. Also I request the bag to be moisturised because I felt the leather is a bit dry, they also offer cleaning with the service.

Thank you for posting this! I had this service done to my Speedy B 25 Infini Emp. It looks beautiful! I had it done because I was thinking about selling it to fund another bag, but now I love it again and might not part with it. Haha. I'm sure I'll post pics and ask for help with my decision soon enough.

But back to the point, when I asked exactly what the service was, my SA could not answer it with specifics. She said something vague like, "They will make it nice again and clean the lining." I think she was kind of talking out of her tuchus. No matter. I guess correctly I would find my answer here at tPF. The service took a few weeks and it looks great!

Reactions: Snowshoe42