LV Bag charms - do they scratch your bag?

Where are some favorite spots to put a bag charm? Handles? Hardware of handles?

Does anyone notice any discoloration on the leather (especially for the vachetta on Monogram bags)?

I usually put them on hardware that attaches the handle to the bag. Never tried it on the zipper but it sounds like a good place too.

I haven't had any damage with any of mine but I have seen pics on here of it scratching the hardware.

Noise is a factor so I buy ones that won't make much. The noisest I have is the puzzle charm and it drives me a bit crazy.

I don't think it does any scratching or damage. But I don't carry my bags with them on there every day. I do have the Rouge Mosaique charm on either my Speedy or my Neverfull a lot, but again there really isn't any problem and definitely no damage that I can see, and I inspect my bags often!! :smile:

IMG-20120407-00028-1_zps042ff4df.jpg

IMG_0848_zpsf003bad9.jpg

I don't think it does any scratching or damage. But I don't carry my bags with them on there every day. I do have the Rouge Mosaique charm on either my Speedy or my Neverfull a lot, but again there really isn't any problem and definitely no damage that I can see, and I inspect my bags often!! :smile:

IMG_0848_zpsf003bad9.jpg

Ooooh very pretty! What is the name of the first one. Is the second one the Insolite Charm?

IMG_0848_zpsf003bad9.jpg

Both beautiful!!

IMG_0848_zpsf003bad9.jpg

Those are beautiful. Love them.